fox_racin4 Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Yes this is we're I was wishing I'd go from the beginning supercharged and 2 badass subs!Lol what did u get a 24hr vacation for? I got 48hrs, for spamming. All I did was say how DC prices different people differently, which is not a secret. So I don't know how it was spam. But it was Brian(audiofanaticz) again, so that kinda explains it.ANyway, yeah, I should have just done it this way from the beginning. ]and that is why i will not run DC again! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Blue Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Ken if you are willing to drive out to Claremont my buddies dad gave him all of his tools he acquired while being a mechanic. We both are mechanically inclined and I know I would love to try to install it and I know he would love to install it also. Just putting it out there. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
OrionStang Posted February 7, 2013 Author Report Posted February 7, 2013 Its really not "hard", just time consuming. We'll see whats up. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Blue Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 yea from what I have read it's almost a bolt on kit. I just letting you know that he has a ton of tools. Could save ya some $$$ on having to buy tools to get it installed. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
OrionStang Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 Had planned on starting the box today, but mother nature had different plans. High winds and heavy rain don't mix with cutting birch. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
scooter99 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Quitter! LMAO!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
OrionStang Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 At $42 per 5x5 sheet, would you want you Birch to get wet? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
scooter99 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 No of course not! I was just poking at ya! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
OrionStang Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 My bad, long night/morning. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
scooter99 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 It's all good bro! I should've added a smiley face or something to show better. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.