FieroGrande Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Damn are you sure your mind is made up on the equipment
OrionStang Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 Whats wrong with the equipment? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
vetkilr01 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Can't wait too see the results...in
jhmeg2 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 I just sat here and read all 69 pages. Hey OrionStang, I thought I change setups fast... DAMN!!! Looking good though. Where you live in Cali? I see you were waiting on a VA compensation check, where did you get out? I'm watching your build. good luck with it, I hope you find the setup you're looking for. ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
OrionStang Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 There's a couple guys that change like me, LOL MarioB. I got out of the Army Feb 2011, and it took 18 months for them to start paying me. Typical though. Just got a couple Heavy packages SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
FieroGrande Posted February 12, 2013 Report Posted February 12, 2013 Nothing is, but knowing you plans might change soo suddenly
OrionStang Posted February 12, 2013 Author Report Posted February 12, 2013 Never got around to making the mock-up box today. Hope to at least get that done tomorrow after doing taxes. Probably also run the 1/0 since the passenger seat will be out anyway. The 3100's will be behind the seats, and if I need more? I'll figure out where to put them if that time comes. I should be ok though, with a little voltage drop. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted February 12, 2013 Report Posted February 12, 2013 His plans do change quite often ! But he does tried them all atleast for a day. lol Though i think this is a keeper. between his favorite loud wall, and his more practical loud 10s/single 12. This is between the line of loud and practical !! Exciting ! Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Blue Posted February 12, 2013 Report Posted February 12, 2013 And to think it will all be removable for track days formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.