OrionStang Posted February 28, 2013 Author Report Posted February 28, 2013 If anything, just the mids and highs. I don't want those guys blowing my subs. Next opening at the shop is looking like Monday March 11th. Good news is they were able to sell some of motor parts on consignment, almost covers all of the labor. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Leo1103 Posted February 28, 2013 Report Posted February 28, 2013 Nice, you going to use the stock locations for the speakers? 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
OrionStang Posted February 28, 2013 Author Report Posted February 28, 2013 Yessir, sounds way better than having them down low. Still undecided what to with the tweeters though. I don't want to cut the door panels again. Maybe little pods on the dash. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
vetkilr01 Posted March 1, 2013 Report Posted March 1, 2013 AA/Fi is always changing the spider color. Don't know why, LOL. All oils read the same and both are stiff as fuck, shouldn't be a problem. Dang what do those subs run??? Got any hook ups? Why these over DC XL's, didnt you run some xl's before?
OrionStang Posted March 1, 2013 Author Report Posted March 1, 2013 Bang-for-buck these are the best option for me. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted March 1, 2013 Report Posted March 1, 2013 Connect them !! Disconnect RCA's, remove remote , and put subwoofer off on the headunit when u take it to the shop . That's what I do. You know you want to put them twins in there ! Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
OrionStang Posted March 1, 2013 Author Report Posted March 1, 2013 Well, I might have to. The shop cant get me in until the 18th. Guess ill be going birch shopping on Saturday. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
vetkilr01 Posted March 1, 2013 Report Posted March 1, 2013 Bang-for-buck these are the best option for me. Cheaper then XL's?
OrionStang Posted March 1, 2013 Author Report Posted March 1, 2013 XL's aren't very cheap anymore. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted March 9, 2013 Author Report Posted March 9, 2013 Little update: Monday the 18th is confirmed for the supercharger install, should only take 3 or 4 days. I cancelled my order for the Crescendo Mezzo's and am going with Hertz 165XL components again. Can't wait forever for mid's, and the Hertz are proven to me. Still don't know whatever happened to the amp Ray was supposed to send me, so I went ahead and got an RF T600-2 from Sonic to power the Hertz. I've got everything I need for the install, just waiting for the S/C to go in first. I'll build the box next payday. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.