Jump to content

Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks Kyle. There have been a bunch of tiny issues with the install, my car was only built for one year. So the s/c kit has a few things that have to be modded to make work. We all know how much time the little things can consume, so i'm not holding it against the shop at all. I know its getting done right, happy with that.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Fuck yeah bro...

Its those lil things that kill. And the lil details, that take it from, .. "MEH,..." to " FUCK YEA!"...

Your doing it right. And it seems you found a shop that knows this,.... great great job.

Thats cool Ken. Very cool.

Your gonna have such a shit eating grin when your able to reliably mash the happy pedal, and let it eat.

IN FOR YOUR first VID !!!.. lol....

go get it bro....

Posted

Im waiting for the first burn out vid. My cousin has a 2000's mach1 with the terminator engine in it. Vortech supercharged 6 speed puts 800 hp to the ground. Motor and tuneing was all done by some shop in dallas all they do is mustangs lol

Posted

There will be no burnouts LOL. I need this bitch to hook. And, these Pirellis run $250 a piece.

I would trade my car for a low mileage Terminator any day. Fucking motors are bullet proof.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

He actually blew his up. Had a cai and hit a puddle amd hydro locked the motor. Was just guna replace it till he ran the numbers on the block and found out it was a terminator and was like ok time for boost lol. Think he is safely running 20lbs or somthing. But he has to much money. He just got a lightning with the sc 4.8( i think im not a big ford fan so i dont get keep up with what motors in what) and was racing it after 2 days of owning it a/f ratio leaned out and he blew it. Day later got a motor rebuild kit lol

Posted

Take it to the quarter mile! ;)

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8866 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...