Sonic Electronix

No, they use two 60 amp fuses. I have a Crunch 3000 PZI.1 on my 2 Kicker L7 15s and they BEAT. I cant imagine how loud they would get if I actually gave my subs a better amp to power them. lol

Actually I'm right...you may want to check your amp as 2x60 amp fuses aren't in it from the factory....2x50 are...LINK

I wouldn't say it had it unless it did....

As accorman stated shop around, those prices are absolutely bogus! I don't see why they are bashing your audiobahn amp and repping a rf 300 watt amp? That makes no sense whatsoever! I could easily get you 2 rockford 12" p3's and a p550.2 for less than 900 shipped from the U.S. That is dumb they even gave you that kind of price on that! Try this link

That p550.2 wouldn't be enough for both subs but get 2 p550.2 and I can almost guarantee with 2 of those and 2 p3's it'd still be less than what they quoted you! Personally I'd hang onto the amp you have and try out something else...like those p3's or the cvx's like I keep saying...

Edited by aquill1

Please stop buying product from shops...I mean it's good to support your local car audio shop and all, but you end up paying a lottt more.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Sorry it took me so long

This one is roughly the same dimensions as your current box

http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported...mp;Fs=&CE=0

This is the exact box I had an absolutely loved it. Clean, Deep, and powerful bass [for CVR's atleast]

You can mess around with this design and change it around it you want.

another option would be to do two single boxes and make it appear like a single box.

If you did two of those you would just place them side by side and have both ports along the outside or both ports in the middle.

I have some fiberglass designs I have sketched with a skeleton design but i doubt you want to invest that much time. It was very hard for me to make my first fiberglass box.

If none of these look good to you i can try and do some sketchups on my own, but all of these designs should give you more output that a factory box.

How much power are you giving the CVR's? i run mine around 500 rms daily and they do great. on very rare occasions after a long hour of playing the subs may get warm but they otherwise do just fine. I have accidentally ran them both on 800 rms beacuse I forgot to reset my gain. They didn't sound too great but man was it loud. Not a good idea though, i'm lucky they didn't blow right then.

Hope some of this helps, if not just let me know.

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

Guest dropthabeat.com
No, they use two 60 amp fuses. I have a Crunch 3000 PZI.1 on my 2 Kicker L7 15s and they BEAT. I cant imagine how loud they would get if I actually gave my subs a better amp to power them. lol

hey i got an idea from CHICHLIDFORT

get some bomb ass 3 farad power coustic capacitors and throw some Carl's Jr. chicken Club samiches in the back of that trunk.

Edited by dropthabeat.com