RickyFriery97 Posted June 7, 2012 Report Posted June 7, 2012 Fishing, baiscally anything out on the water and the beach. drinkin, girls. 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Herokight Posted June 7, 2012 Author Report Posted June 7, 2012 Damn. Ya'll are making me miss martial arts too. I was in it when I was younger, but I tore the cartilage in my right knee and had to quit. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
05 obs Posted June 7, 2012 Report Posted June 7, 2012 cooking/baking (i am a pastry chef), kitchen knives, and molecular gastronomy(look up moto and alenia restaurants)
Herokight Posted June 7, 2012 Author Report Posted June 7, 2012 Haha. As homo as it sounds, I can actually cook really well. And by cook, I mean bake. That's apparently the only set of kitchen skills I got from my grandmother. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
05 obs Posted June 7, 2012 Report Posted June 7, 2012 I am a fat white guy and it must look weird me decorating a cake or building desert plates being all dainty and using plating tweezers
ineeDBass419 Posted June 7, 2012 Report Posted June 7, 2012 gaming and rc's xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
Herokight Posted June 7, 2012 Author Report Posted June 7, 2012 I am a fat white guy and it must look weird me decorating a cake or building desert plates being all dainty and using plating tweezers That's your job. I just bake cakes and shit because I'm good at it. Lol. I'm better at baking than my fiance, but I guess it balances out because she can cook some damn good food. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted June 7, 2012 Report Posted June 7, 2012 I was gonna put cooking/baking on there but decided against it (want to keep my man card) but since others are then I guess add it to my list. I was going to go to culinary school but due to a fish and seafood (all of it) allergy I would have been limited to baking and pastry stuff and didn't want to do that. Now I'm going to school for accounting and stick to the cooking as a hobby and to spoil my wife. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
mattc3366 Posted June 7, 2012 Report Posted June 7, 2012 Trying to get back into paintball again soon subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450 New build : 2 obsidian audio 15s same amp 6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch
Chris Hammer Posted June 7, 2012 Report Posted June 7, 2012 BIkes. Motocross but taking abreak because of injuries. Canyon riding on my streetbike and just riding anything with 2 wheels. I even have fun on my scooter. 23 year old honda 80 lol. Besides that I Snowboard, Swim, Scubadive, Hike, Skate, Build my own Longboard skateboards, Woodworking, Camping, I like anything considered an action sport and almost anything outdoors like fishing, canoeing, etc. I rode stand up Jet Ski's for a year had a oldschool JS550 with 550sx motor and a square nose superjet for a while. I'm actually selling my 250f and going back to the jetskis...less injuries and about the same fun. We would go ride the surf down by Oceanside....storm days were the best you could get high off those waves and if you screwed up it was just water. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.