Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

idk what happened with my pac lc1 but both the wires coming into and out of it melted together and shorted out....smoke was pouring out from under my dash(where the knob was mounted)

Thought it was my hu at first and took me 2 hours to finally look at the knob and notice it

Team Flex Issues

  • 5 years later...
  • 8 months later...
Posted

Just ran across this. I have both the ct sounds and the pac1. I went with ct sounds over the pac1. For some reason when I installed the pac1 I had noise around half turned up. Put in the ct sounds and all my noise was gone. Hope helped. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

If you tune the amp properly without the bass knob, and use a remote bass knob, you should be just fine. I have never had any issues with mine, I have used a few different kinds of knobs with a few different kinds of amps

Alpine cde143bt/ Alpine ktp445u (4x45 amp)

2 Crescendo STS 1 (on alpine 4x45 on 2 channel mode)

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5's in front doors (Skar RP150.4)

1 Sundown zv3 12, SAE1500D.

Box is 2.5 cubes tuned to 30hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1044 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...