Second Skin Audio

Designing A Transmission Line

since I have Vista, that google Sketchup dont work for me

Or I would be desigining hella boxes, and posting them here

Iam stuck with PAINT

FTMFL

i say this post and was scrolling threw thinking wheres forevrbumpin.....the t-line man.

mr bumpin when you install google sketchup right click the .exe file then click the folder compadablity and select xp. if it installs but wont run then go to (im quessing) my computer then local disk c then program files then find google sketchup open that folder inside you should find the .exe to launch sketchup. xp compadibile (sorry cant spell) right click, properties, compadibility, select xp. close that window then try to run the program. if that doesnt work then ask yourself " why vista ? "

if you want to run xp i can install it for you man. you dont need a activation number or validation bs. hit me up bro if you need a hand.

I have windows Vista, not XP

I have it on my comp, but its so damn limited in every way. I basically cant do anything

Guess I will try again

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

That last box will work better.... There are so many ways to design a proper quarter wave box, and in my opinion, hell, try a bandpass tline. You can tune it higher, so box wont be long or complicated, tun it to about 40hz, and you will see a big gain from 40-30hz, and with transfer function in the car, you will get some wicked lows

if your onlin now, I will give you some tips on that

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I'm on now. 1:11 A.M.

Will have to get off at 2 am tho.

If I went with the first box design I could make the center hole the sealed part of the bandpass.

I posted this same discussion in the ROE forums and got some people with more experience, too much experience, they were talking about tapering it adding foam to slow the back wave, multiplying the speed of light by Pi and then dividing it by the length of Albert Einsteins nose to get the length of the port.

I will try the second design, Hopefully if i Check craigslist I can find some free wood.

Some Guy has sheets of 3/4" MDF but he's 40 MI from my house.

$10 gas or $23 whole sheet?