Second Skin Audio

Direct Leads

Best benefit I see is it's easier to use 8ga + for speaker wire. Pretty hard to put 2 pieces of 8ga into 1 push terminal (without cutting any stands). No sale gimmick there.. just just common sense.

And if you need to wire the 2 8 gauge together? What needs to be used a shitty wire nut or solder there direct leads are not long to go straight to the amp now you have 2 connectors in your line one at the tinsel and one where you wired the subs together vs the one connector at the push terminal

Ill say it 1 more time SALES GIMMIC and a way to save money while making YOU THINK its better than push terminals look how it worked on you lol

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Best benefit I see is it's easier to use 8ga + for speaker wire. Pretty hard to put 2 pieces of 8ga into 1 push terminal (without cutting any stands). No sale gimmick there.. just just common sense.

It's really to put 2 pieces of 8 gauge into 1 push terminal. I did it with gauge reducers from radio shack.

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's