4 15" Fi SSD build** CUSTOM* **TeamHirshAudio**

I have 3 braces in my entire box. That's for 4 N2'S and two 3500.1's and is holding up fine at 155 dB. I'd rather add layers of wood than start throwing in too many braces. You shouldn't need but 2, maybe 3 braces in that box(2 across, 1 top to bottom) if the box is designed/built right.

Looks like the customer wanted a lot of bracing anyways. Not sure why.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

it is no way my fucking fault you use a shitty blackberry to read your emails... and cant figure out how to download .pdf files

i assumed you where smart enough to do that....

i have txt messages that i can upload that PROVE you said 5-7 db

stop being a fucking idiot... i told you two weeks from may 14th the LAST txt message i got from you was "ok sounds good"

that bracing in MY box design is more than enough....

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

it is no way my fucking fault you use a shitty blackberry to read your emails... and cant figure out how to download .pdf files

stop being a fucking idiot... i told you two weeks from may 14th the LAST txt message i got from you was "ok sounds good"

ill say it one more time.. i couldnt open the pictures cuz the phone wouldnt let me! not becaue i dont know how? I never once said 5-7 db i said 5 and meant .5 i just forgot the "." i also told you that. I could never see the bracing you wanted or anything so i went ahead and braced it because these are not 2x4s they are only wooden dowels an inch thick.. now that everything is changed and how you want it you can look at the pictures i sent you and reply.

I have 3 braces in my entire box. That's for 4 N2'S and two 3500.1's and is holding up fine at 155 dB. I'd rather add layers of wood than start throwing in too many braces. You shouldn't need but 2, maybe 3 braces in that box(2 across, 1 top to bottom) if the box is designed/built right.

Looks like the customer wanted a lot of bracing anyways. Not sure why.

As would i.. this is only double layered on the top and would flex without bracing. With 2x4s you would only need 2 maybe three at tops thats probably what you have but the customer wanted these instead. Actually he wanted metal rods but my local farm and fleet did not have them

I have two all threads front to back and 1 dowel side to port. Who chose 1" dowels? Was it a money thing/customer thing? On those long side to side pieces I would have used all thread, and I'd never use smaller than 1.5" dowels, unless the distance is extremely short.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

and if you try to call me a liar again i will post EVERY email and EVERY txt message i have from our communication to let the general public know what the fuck is really going on....

it is your fault you couldnt figure out how to open the pics (even though when i first sent them you said thats a nice box design and you where glad you didnt have to make one for me)

it is your fault there was no communication till last week when i finally was ready for pick up and you said you didnt start it

(you then tell me you "kinda started already")

it is my fault for expecting you to do what i ask knowing full well i should have done it my self

it is my fault for not asking you 30 times if you know how i want the top baffle and sub position

it can go both ways

but if i was building a house for someone... and only had the dimensions you damn well better believe i would ask for a blueprint or any details that they have NOT provided!

your communication is whacked bro....

this should have not went public until you had the box designed to MY specs and liking

BTW i want a measurement with a pic of the port wall cuz that doesnt look like 35.75" deep

but hey pictures can be deceiving

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

I have two all threads front to back and 1 dowel side to port. Who chose 1" dowels? Was it a money thing/customer thing? On those long side to side pieces I would have used all thread, and I'd never use smaller than 1.5" dowels, unless the distance is extremely short.

The largest dowel aviable was 1"

i only wanted 3/4 in at first then he said he will check pricing on threaded rods.... and got i believe 1 1/4 dowels

ill say it one more time.. i couldnt open the pictures cuz the phone wouldnt let me! not becaue i dont know how? I never once said 5-7 db i said 5 and meant .5 i just forgot the "." i also told you that. I could never see the bracing you wanted or anything so i went ahead and braced it because these are not 2x4s they are only wooden dowels an inch thick.. now that everything is changed and how you want it you can look at the pictures i sent you and reply.

again its my fault you didnt try to use your laptop?

you said you used your black berry

lol

i want all measurements depth, with, high

port wall length and anything else you can measure before i ever think of driving 3 hours away to get a box thats now officially a hack job