Sonic Electronix

well i have 40" length, and width to work with, So plenty of space lol. I think im going to build a ported box, and a sealed to feel the difference for myself, but ported seems pretty damn specific, so i was just looking for somebody that knows how to use a box calculator good(or somebody that owns this sub). Id actually like to use the full 40" in one direction, and then width and height im not picky. Whatever will give me some boom. Thanks again everybody!!!

Also some amp suggestions would be killer. Might aswell get a new one for a new build. Not going to push anymore then 2k into the sub.

one t2500 bdcps http://www.rockfordf...x?itemid=117366 Edited by TrentonLong

thanks guys, hopefully somebody does chime up. I dont want to eff this box up, but i want to build it now!!! baha

amen man, better do it right the first time rather than fucking it up and redoing it. It's a great learning experience when you fuck up but I like to learn from the mistakes of other people first. welcome to the forum, sexy car btw. the eyelids look really nice too. I wish I had a newer car to work on that I wasn't afraid to rip into

He said he doesnt want to push over 2k so reccomend him an amp that we all know puts out atleast 2800w in most cases.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Also some amp suggestions would be killer. Might aswell get a new one for a new build. Not going to push anymore then 2k into the sub.

one t2500 bdcps http://www.rockfordf...x?itemid=117366

Says he doesn't want to put more than 2k to the sub.

With solid elec that's a 3k amp.

Good job Trenton.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

He said he doesnt want to push over 2k so reccomend him an amp that we all know puts out atleast 2800w in most cases.

one t2500 bdcps http://www.rockfordf...x?itemid=117366

Says he doesn't want to put more than 2k to the sub.

With solid elec that's a 3k amp.

Good job Trenton.

:( did not see that, just seen what amp suggestions so i when to find a amp for him and not continue to read the rest of the post :D Edited by TrentonLong