99 grand cherokee laredo hesitation backfiring when i first start to drive

yea this is really ppissing me off lol. i replaced just about every sensor. brand new o2 sensors and it still throws an o2 sensor code. the car only does this when i first get in it and try to slowly accelerate. it acts like it wants to stall out and i floor the gas pedal and it backfires a bunch pop pop pop pop and then it like launches you lol. like its pulling itself out of the stall. its really weird

Check for leaking fuel injectors. Make sure you have good ignition, plugs etc. Make sure there's no vacuum leaks.

Are there any codes present?

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

My questions are. Does this only happen on cold start up? After it warms up does it drive fine? Without hooking up a scanner and seeing what its doing it would be tought to figure out. You say it has a O2 code, is that the only code its kicking up?

Edited by Keith77

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

why are there two threads? SMH

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

My questions are. Does this only happen on cold start up? After it warms up does it drive fine? Without hooking up a scanner and seeing what its doing it would be tought to figure out. You say it has a O2 code, is that the only code its kicking up?

its really when i start the car and first try accelerating, im not sure if it does it when its warm. but im pretty sure it does it everytime it sits off for like 10 mins and you first start it and first start to accelerate. because after i get it to stop it wont do it again for the rest of the time im driving. but if i give it like half throttle it when im puling away it trys to do it but doesnt because im accelerating faster. but when i accelerate or pull out of my drive way slow it boggs down backfires and hesitates when i floor it, it hesietates more and pops pops pops but then pulls itself out and launches like your flooring it and then it doesnt do it again till i turn the car off and let it sit for a couple mins.

pretty much i have to floor it to make it stop or if i just let it idle it does whats going on in the video