why is my jeep doing this???????

Hey, I'm just guessing here like you are currently since i don't have the car in front of me hooked up to my $10k lab scope to pin point circuits. Driveabilty issues aren't a guessing game, there's a science to it to find the actual problem which is why i told you to take it to a shop.

well instead of spending a ton of money for a shop to tell me its a sensor i would rather just try and get a new one for fractions of the price and thus ruling out the possiblity of that going in the future anyways

i've seen this happen before, the car was doing the exact same thing... it turned out to be some dirt in the distributor was cutting the fuel

i dont have a distributor or spark plug wires its has a coil pack

i meant the 'fuel distributor' or 'fuel injection pump'

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

i've seen this happen before, the car was doing the exact same thing... it turned out to be some dirt in the distributor was cutting the fuel

The what now lol???? Do you mean the fuel pump?

The what now lol???? Do you mean the fuel pump?

you have to bear with me a bit since i'm 5000 miles away from you i'm not exactly sure what you call it.. to me a "fuel pump" is in your gas tank (not what i'm talking about)

'fuel distributor' or 'fuel injection pump' is the thing that pumps fuel into the injectors, if you google those two terms you can see what i'm talking about

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

BTW, Wix part number on the fuel filter is 33929 if you feel like continuing to just throw parts at it although with it being a little more complex than just a filter, i would suggest getting an OE part. . I'd personally be taking a real close look at the crank position sensor.

i changed the cps

Salvage yard PCM by chance? Chrysler computers are HUGE pieces of shit

i had a remanufactured one sent with all updaded programming and it did the same thing. my wire harness was touching the exhaust manifold and starting to melt wires, i secured that and it seems to run alot smoother lol idk this american junk is making me wonder why i ever traded my integra for it lol

so you replaced all the wires? if it already started to melt wires, that could be your problem all together.

gas engines usually dont have injector pumps. diesels have them and the ford ecoboost engines do

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

My 02 focus just started doing the same thing.. like it will start doing that at stop lights and idling for longer periods of time. Ill try and post back as soon as i figure it out

02 Ford Focus ZX3 hatch

4-Infinity Kappa 682.9cf's

DC Lvl 4

Hifonics BRZ 1200.1 @ 1 ohm

Kicker Wires

Rockford RCAs

Future Upgrades

Knu 1/0

XS Power D1200

80 mil audiotechnix B stock

My 02 focus just started doing the same thing.. like it will start doing that at stop lights and idling for longer periods of time. Ill try and post back as soon as i figure it out

Find your idle air control motor on yours and tap on it when it does that and see what happens. They are a notorious problem on fords with that kind of problem...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived