Got hired on at Domino's. Don't know when I start yet, but the original plan was to keep my job at BK. I changed my mind after the talk I had with my manager this morning. I've asked time after time to be full time, but I keep getting fucked over. This week is the most hours I've gotten in awhile, and it's only 27. Usually I get 16.5.

However, he did ask me why we get second jobs when we can work 40 hours a week and make plenty of money where we're at. I wanted to say "40 HOURS A WEEK?! I'VE ASKED FOR THAT TIME AND TIME AGAIN AND NEVER SEEN IT!" but I stayed calm. I don't enjoy my words being twisted though. And I have since decided that as soon as I get the date I start at Domino's, I'm putting in my two weeks. I want to end on good terms so I'll be eligible for rehire if it ever came to it. I have had an ass full of their bullshit though. I recall being pretty much literally harassed during the semester when I could only work weekends every time I went into BK.

"Lane, when can you work more hours?"

"May 7th. I'll be completely done with school and want to work full time until I go back."

"Are you sure you can only work weekends...?"

I've had this conversation I don't even remember how many times. But now they never schedule me.

Motherfuckers....

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I'm supposed to be full time. I'm a driver.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Congrats hope it works for ya... Being a driver is VERY hard on your vehicle so keep up with the maintenance...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I most definitely will. I did just find out that if I keep track of the mileage I can write it off on my taxes. Heh heh.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????