Pacbitch lost, he fought 12mins out of a 36min fight. He didn't do shit the first 2mins of every round.

And let the pissing matches begin.......

Only pissing match will be from the sore losers haha.

lol im not a pacquiao fan but i know when its not the right call. just like Mosley got robbed by la hoya. all i know boxing has gone to shit and time for us to move on to UFC

Pacbitch lost, he fought 12mins out of a 36min fight. He didn't do shit the first 2mins of every round.

troll :P

"Pacbitch" as you call him.. was knocking the shit out of fools when you were still filling your huggies. True pacman didn't bring his "A"game but even with his C- game beachball head bradley barley squeeked by with a split decisions. A decision that if you asked 100 people who won 90 would have given it to pacman.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

"Pacbitch" as you call him.. was knocking the shit out of fools when you were still filling your huggies. True pacman didn't bring his "A"game but even with his C- game beachball head bradley barley squeeked by with a split decisions. A decision that if you asked 100 people who won 90 would have given it to pacman.

seeing Bradley's when he heard he won was priceless, even he couldnt believe and even said it himself. im going to watch the video and see if i really won or not

Don't let LoudNLows trollin ass get you mad bro, lol.

If you really believe that I highly doubt you are a real boxing fan!!!!

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

WOW pac man had that fight.... Boxing has went to shit.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

WOW pac man had that fight.... Boxing has went to shit.

yup but that's on every sport. money controls everything and it has taken the sports down the drain

seeing Bradley's when he heard he won was priceless, even he couldnt believe and even said it himself. im going to watch the video and see if i really won or not

I think it took full 1Minute before it sinks in his mind that he won. I think if don't want to retire, he should change his Conditioning coach(es)

IwCCla0.png

1993 Toyota Corolla

:)

Archived