Yea I run mine full tilt on a 130a alt and i never dip into 11's. Stone stock electrical too

Edited by loudNlow87

'11 Jeep Patriot New Build

Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Front: Massive CK69 Components

Front Amp: Massive NX2

Rears: Infinity Kappa's

Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's

Sub Amp: AB 450.1

XS D3100

Come on 150!

I have come down in my expectations of what I am going to run, I am not going to be anywhere near 2.5-3k watts. So running right at 1.5-2k watts would a 110amp alt, big 3, current battery up front is an agm 640cca battery, and then like a shuriken,nvx,kinetik,power xs 600 in the back with all 0ga runs except to the amps which take 4ga be enough?

no.. just your stock electrical uses about 90 amps

check your voltage after you have upgraded your electrical. you might need a 170a or 200a alt

now i really much doubt that unless he drives with the ac on full blast, headlights on, brake lights lit (like when braking), rear defrosters on, heated seats on, side mirror defrost, and front and rear windshield wiper going full blast

stock alternators was made for the cars electrical anymore and it strains it. adding more batteries only puts more strain on it, it could take 2 years for it to burn out or it can take a week.

2k watts draw around 86a to 100a it only gives you 10a to 25a to run your car.

Edited by Miguels

im running a apsm 1500 and a crunch 1100.2 on a stock alt and while driving doesnt drop below 13.7-8, idle it drops to 12.9, thats with a redtop and kinetic hc800.

stock alt is 90a

Edited by Socky

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

It really depends on how much and when your play your system loud. I have 2k on a stock alt and yellow top but don't run full out very often and when I do it is usually short amount of time. Do the big 3, get a volt meter and see what your voltage does. If you find I tends to drop too low, start with adding a second battery. If that doesn't help you know you need a bigger alt.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69