FS/T kenwood KDC-MP738U SOLD PLEASE LOCK!!

Down to 65 bucks for the weekend. Lowest I can go, thats half what I bought it new

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

cleaned this thing up right before packing, looks all shiny like. still for sale

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

little update on this. I went ahead and fixed the connection problem with the faceplate. I added a very small piece of metal where the unit hooks into the faceplate making a tighter fit so the unit should never lose connection with the face ever again. I wasn't going to do this since I was selling, but I figured it might help get rid of it a little faster. faceplate still hooks in and releases without a problem. Pics of what it looks like....

eiqbvc.jpg

ei13pl.jpg

over 1000 views...and climbing! wwooo lets break some records!....but really don't. Just buy it

bumping again....still interested in trades for an 8"/10" sub working (D2) or blown. Looking for an SA 8/10, Cadence SW2-8/10, Treo, Eclipse, DC, etc. Will only be giving it 400-500 daily.

shit, guess Im looking for some new 6.5s too. Ones blown rear left, Ive been thinking about changing these Hertz out for a while now. Looking at the Incriminator components if anyone has them laying around.

this is sold on CACO, please lock

Archived