Sonic Electronix

have to shop around but if you can fit 10's go for it..if not 2 sa 8's on something like an aq 1200 (or something comparable in power) would be a nice fit and not require any crazy electrical upgrades to run

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

should work good in that truck..and i envy the room you have lol so much more than me so u should be able to fit em

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

i got my advice form AMICustoms who is fairly good with All Audioque subs as well as sanitarium and if you call audioque they will tell you the same thing that there subs like a lot of air and like 35-38hz just saying i got my info directly and put tons of month of reading asking and calling before i started and a lot of single sub systems are box's that are long and aero ported up for the fact of not being able to get a lot of port area

just saying if my one audique sub likes more 2 cu.ft and i originally had 1.5 cu.ft after displacement with the exact same port style and box placement what does that tell you? everyone knows audioque subs like a lot of air the ( port style subs firing port firing and number all depends on the vehicle ) 3 cu.ft is what the website would recommend if you called audioque they would tell you to add half a cu. or so. not starting a argument just sharing with you what i learned about audioque subs. and making boxes for them.

Edit: you can get a aq1200.1d and 2 aq 10" 2.5 for about 400-500

Edited by Relyks

whats the best number you hit? and im well aware of what the subs like i talk to brian (sanitarium) almost everyday lol

and im just curious on the number

Edited by pa-pa-platypus

I'm no expert on how to get big numbers, but there is a lot of room back there. I have two twelves, one behind each seat, facing the rear and ported to the center. Seats are all of the way back and the boxes are about 2 ft^3 gross each and are tuned to about 33hz or so, I forget. Definetely a lot of options.

Basshead-in-Training

pretty sure im gonna do a dc audio level 3 10". the new one that handles 900 rms. sub behind the passenger seat with a box that goes about 2/3 across back, with port facing driver side

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers