Sonic Electronix

i need to get a 4 ohm resistor to make a motor speaker, is there anything specific i should look at besides the ohm load or does it just need to be 4 ohm

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

simular to a hard drive speaker, heres the video of it

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i have never heard of no shit like that but that looks cool. imo i would just buy a decent set of speakers and amp and hook them up but to each their own

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

its more or less a screw around project, when you are home 24 hours a day 7 days a week you get really bored lol

Since that is such a low ohm load in the situation you're looking for, make sure you find out how much power that resister will have to dissipate. if you guess too small, may be getting a lot of fried resistors lol. The normal small ones are usually 1/4 or 1/2 Watt, good 25W ones will look like a steadler eraser cut in half with a couple wires sticking out of it.

1/4W

175035994_o.jpg

25W

RPW25.jpg

can also sometimes look like a funky looking pipe with wire tabs like this

L25J10R.jpg

Edited by Lbox88

thats what i was looking for, now i know what to look for when i go to radio shack, well as long as i dont grab a 4.7k ohm resistor by accident lol