decaf music/ music videos

im a noob to the site but i swear like everyday i feel like somebody new is asking for some zip files or where to get them....Its like theres alot of illiterate mofos on here or theres alot of dumbasses on here. idk which on it is. ya decaf had sum bangin ass songs but damn if you google something then i feel like you shouldnt be aloud to ask it on a forum. There should be a did you google this button along with a secret question/answer lmfao

on another note, does nebody know where i can find some chopped and screwed music dvds to play in the ride? ive been looking but i cant find any good ones

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

yes, people do not read the rules, we all miss decaf and wish he could do music but its to risky

there are chopped and screwed music on datpiff, pretty much every artist you type in you want, someone on there did a C.N.S mixtape

ya i use datpiff but i have alot of those i was looking for some other ones as those dont have what im looking for....

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

just some chopped and screwed boosie and some down south music. newer stuff and alot of older stuff like throwbacks.

Archived