does anybody know some kinda diy tutorial for wrapping your cars interior? especially with curves in it? i.e (door panels with pods, kickpanels with a tweeter or midrange in it, etc.) i need a little help ive wrapped flat panels but i dont know how it would work to do a contour. also if i cant get behind the product. can i just glue it to the piece then pull from there? or no? thanks in advance

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

what material do you want to use? vinyl needs to be heated up a little bit with a heat gun and it will stretch better. with suede you can take the backing off and that will make it easier to stretch too. get the strongest spray glue you can and on the back of the panel use hot glue or something with a lot of hold.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'm not a professional but I've done many interiors. I've always used Weldwood DAP glue in a spray gun. Spray both surfaces (not the entire thing, just a small area to start working with) and let it get a little tacky. Start in the middle of the panel and work your way out spraying more glue as you go. Doing it this way will allow you to stretch and move the material around more to work it around the curves and in the crevasses.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

heat gun ,very helpful to work material . practice on some parts that don't matter . pickup some parts to practice on from salvage yard . every materials gonna be different .the basic is work from center out to the edges , working out wrinkles . for long term good result the glue is important , i would try the dap weldwood , or 3m spray contact adhesive . tried some no-name spray contact cement and had my carpet peeling in a year on my sub box .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

do whats called midering for the curves. if i kant get behind to wrap it, i tuck it. take a door panel for ex. cut a pattern, tuck the top side into a crease on the door, spray the middle down, then slowly work from the top to the bottom, and on all the edges leave about a half in of material and after its glued tuck the edges in.

can yall tell me if ill be able to just wrap this door panel with no stitching or will i have to stitch it up also do you think that i will be able to do this as a beginner?

100_0958.jpg

I want to do a 2 tone if i can something to kind of accent the outside of the car

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

i am going to fiberglass it this is just what i got to last night. and i am good with fiberglassing i just dont know whether i want to fiberglass the whole door or just the portion that holds the speakers.