Second Skin Audio

what to do what do do?!?!? opinions please

ddlvr630

yes im the one that won this. right now i have 2 DD510's. what do you guys think? it will be hard to switch from DD cuz i love em so much! 1 15 has more cone area but ive been told to stay with my 2 10's. im in the low 40's right now and happy with it (til i get the money to upgrade). BUT, i dont wanna get the sub and sell it and have all the ppl that didnt win rag on me for it. i dont know what to do!!!!!!! im on disability from a rare disease back in 2007. i only get 500 a month so i can barely afford car audio. thats why i have "entry level" subs and cheaper equipment in my car(power acoustik 2 channel, audio pipe mini 1500, sound quest 0 gauge) along with fully stock electrical. ive looked up on youtube everyone that has a single oa 15. to me, they dont look as impressing as my setup. but what do i know? im kind of a noob at car audio. this is my second set up. my 1st was a rf shallow in a single cab s10 on a alpine mrp-500. i dont want to sell my set up 1 cuz i just got it this year and 2 cuz it bangs for what i love. if i decide to keep the 15 and put it in my car, ill have to sell everything i worked hard for to put in myself. another thing, my box i have in now, its close to 3cf and it barely fits. the 15, according to oa website, id need atleast 3.5cf if i want ported, which i would, cuz to me, sealed doesnt sound as good. im seriously dumbfounded. i dont wanna hurt the people that did the contest by selling it, yet i dont really wanna put the 15 in. i guess i shouldntve entered the contest.... ive never won anything in my life so i wasnt expecting this at all!!

2004 cavalier 2 door 5 speedalpine cda-103skar pax 6.5s

power acoustik D1-6000power acoustic 4-2600soundquest 1/0 throughoutDC XL M2 18 walledstock altbig 3 donestock battery under hood, 1400cca 400ah semi battery in the trunk

id put that obsidian in their and take the 510's out. if they were a higher series then it would be a different story

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

from what i know, theres no runner up. my buddy def needs this so maybe ill help him put it in his car :friends:

2004 cavalier 2 door 5 speedalpine cda-103skar pax 6.5s

power acoustik D1-6000power acoustic 4-2600soundquest 1/0 throughoutDC XL M2 18 walledstock altbig 3 donestock battery under hood, 1400cca 400ah semi battery in the trunk

Archived