It may seem strange, but I like the idea. a lot of people live around the same are but don't have a clue who they are. It'd be nice if you went to big show and knew who you were talking to. On the same note, nuthugging stalkers will know as well.

Not to mention Haters will be fapping and pouring hot oils on himself to all of you guys pics :lol2:.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

What a strange thread....PLUS the OP doesn't have listed in his likes:Women. I'm sketch on this one haha. I'll pass

you callin me gay punk? lol jk. :stfu2:

not gay lol, just tryin to see what everyone looks like not behind a computer. :popcorn:

Haha, definitely NOT calling you gay. It could be useful to know what others looked like I suppose. The only guy from SMD that I've met is Jamie(miniSPLlancer), and that dude is HUUUUGE in such a little car. Dudes seriously like 6'10" in a compact car, but he's cool as hell.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

What a strange thread....PLUS the OP doesn't have listed in his likes:Women. I'm sketch on this one haha. I'll pass

it looks like he came out of the closet with sunglasses on to take the pic, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about lol

:roflmao:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

It may seem strange, but I like the idea. a lot of people live around the same are but don't have a clue who they are. It'd be nice if you went to big show and knew who you were talking to. On the same note, nuthugging stalkers will know as well.

You know they're vehicles for the most part from here. I met a ton of SMD members at the last show. They new me by my ride, and I knew their's. No need for me to post my mug.

i wish i was that popular.. :dance:

Kenwood HU

Kicker ZX2500.1

15" Kicker L7 (x2)

Memphis 1/0 Wires

9^3 @ 31hz

DC Power SP 250 Alt.

2 Deka "Intimidater" Batteries

Big 3

Stock door speakers (For now)

it looks like he came out of the closet with sunglasses on to take the pic, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about lol

:+1:

Kenwood HU

Kicker ZX2500.1

15" Kicker L7 (x2)

Memphis 1/0 Wires

9^3 @ 31hz

DC Power SP 250 Alt.

2 Deka "Intimidater" Batteries

Big 3

Stock door speakers (For now)

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel