Sonic Electronix

You can play a bass cd with a track that gets down to 20 hz, but it's not going to be significant, since your box is tuned for a higher frequency. When it drops down to 20hz it will just "roll off" or not be as loud as the tuned frequency.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Hey sensai..... Go fuck yourself you deadbeat piece of shit.

All that bashing was not necessary

SOOOOOOOOOO.....

OH you gonna ban me...I dont give a shit :popcorn: Im waiting...

I don't plan on using this forum anymore after your smart ass reply to my earlier post.

by the way i really hope you are not posting from your companies network. If so you really should invest in patching or updating that windows 2003 small business server. i would start by updating the IIS server from version 6 that you are currently running to 7.5 at least. That will prevent some of the script attacks that are known to gain root access to your server. I would also take a look at the exchange 2003 server you are running version 6.5.7638.1. Yea look into that as well. Terminal server that you are running looks to also have a certain flaw so you may want to get someone to check into that as well. If you like, I can help you out on this? Just let me know if you are not too busy building your 4th order thats needs to play 20hz.

Do you really wanna find out why they call me ninja?

:ninja:

fucking lol. and i thought nate was the only good one about finding info about people.

Thanks for the legit responses guys. I was told to do 1 to 1 ratio staying pretty close to the subs sealed recommendations.....obviously that's not right. So Sensai, why couldn't you just correct me or just set me on the right path? I think the mods shouldn't be bashing someone who paid to be on this forum and was just looking for some help. I called you out because I'm not going to Take shit from anyone....even if they do have red letters under their name.

mod·er·ate  (mdr-t)

adj.

1. Being within reasonable limits; not excessive or extreme: a moderate price.

2. Not violent or subject to extremes; mild or calm; temperate: a moderate climate.

Edited by Subsonicwhat

Thanks for the legit responses guys. I was told to do 1 to 1 ratio staying pretty close to the subs sealed recommendations.....obviously that's not right. So Sensai, why couldn't you just correct me or just set me on the right path? I think the mods shouldn't be bashing someone who paid to be on this forum and was just looking for some help. I called you out because I'm not going to Take shit from anyone....even if they do have red letters under their name.

mod·er·ate (mdr-t)

adj.

2. Not violent or subject to extremes; mild or calm; temperate: a moderate climate.

I told you that you needed to get more information on 4th orders. i also told you that your 1 to 1 ratio is wrong and that in the end you do not need a 4th order. You will just be find with a proper ported box. I was also stating that because everyone wants to do a 4th order now does not mean you need to do one. I actually thought i was pretty nice :unknw:

Edited by sensai_v3.6

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

SOOOOOOOOOO.....

I don't plan on using this forum anymore after your smart ass reply to my earlier post.

by the way i really hope you are not posting from your companies network. If so you really should invest in patching or updating that windows 2003 small business server. i would start by updating the IIS server from version 6 that you are currently running to 7.5 at least. That will prevent some of the script attacks that are known to gain root access to your server. I would also take a look at the exchange 2003 server you are running version 6.5.7638.1. Yea look into that as well. Terminal server that you are running looks to also have a certain flaw so you may want to get someone to check into that as well. If you like, I can help you out on this? Just let me know if you are not too busy building your 4th order thats needs to play 20hz.

Do you really wanna find out why they call me ninja?

fucking lol. and i thought nate was the only good one about finding info about people.

thou haseth no clue what the ninja is capable of. i lurketh in the shadows until call upon to strike and when i strike i kill.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

mod·er·ate (mdr-t)

adj.

:grouphug:

SOOOOOOOOOO.....

dont bitcb becauae you dont know jack shit about a 4th. Ratio should 2:1 or 3:1 ported to sealed. Ported section should be tuned arpund 45-50. Thata the general rule of thumb

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator