Second Skin Audio

re audio help

i am having a issue with re audio i have 4 re audio rex8d4 subs that since febuary have had nothing but trouble with one was bad right out of the box and now 2 of them spiders tore at the vc and i am geting nowhere with them they will replace them but i realy want to have them upgrade me to the rfx8d4 and the customer service is just no help and i was hoping someone on here could tell me what i can do or who i can talk to to get some real results

thanks

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

mmats mp5 eq/crossover/line driver

35 farad hybred cap

ppi sedona 430ix on mids/highs

hifonics brutus brz1700.1d @2 ohm 1200w rms

front/jl audio evo 6.5 components

rear/kove audio 2 way 5.25

subs/pioneer premier tsw3002spl 12x2 1000wrms ea 3000w peak

and a hi amp alt 160a

http://www.stevemead...0s-honda-civic/

I heard the only helpful people at RE have left the building. . .

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

no i was giving the 200rms each in 2.5cf tuned to 32hz and they sounded great hit like hell but the spider tore at the vc ,the coil is fine and like i said i just got them in febuary and from day one one was bad and now 2 more i told them to just upgrade me to thr rfx because at the time i got these they didnt have the rfx just the rex .and they said flat out no i said fine than i will go sundown or some other company i could get good 8s from and they said ok thank you .

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

35 farad hybred cap

and a hi amp alt 160a

no i was giving the 200rms each in 2.5cf tuned to 32hz and they sounded great hit like hell but the spider tore at the vc ,the coil is fine and like i said i just got them in febuary and from day one one was bad and now 2 more i told them to just upgrade me to thr rfx because at the time i got these they didnt have the rfx just the rex .and they said flat out no i said fine than i will go sundown or some other company i could get good 8s from and they said ok thank you .

I had problems overpowering my REs too. I expected it though. I had issues with surrounds ripping to shreds, but the coils were still as beautiful as the day they were new. I had the SRx's and gave em 600 a piece. Oops :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

well i was not realy overpowering them surrounds wer still good and coil is good it was the spyder that tore .i guess when i send them in and get the new ones i will sell them and go sundown

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

35 farad hybred cap

and a hi amp alt 160a

well i was not realy overpowering them surrounds wer still good and coil is good it was the spyder that tore .i guess when i send them in and get the new ones i will sell them and go sundown

Skar has this new MA-8s too, you may give them a look. They've got stitched surrounds and they look like they mean business.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I had the sx 18 and had the same problem. Got mine from audiosavings. I gluex the shit out if them all around were the coil and spider meets and it was good! Lasted bout 7 months. I wouldnt buy anything eles re audio ever again. I must say tho it had awesome sound and got realy low nice sounding sub but wasent beefy enough for me and wouldnt hold up