Ford Expedition. Four DC 18"s. DC 5k.

Awe man, that really blows. Any cameras on the parking lot? I take it the viper alarm wasn't installed yet?

Damn I really hate to hear this.

I hate thieves. They should get their effin hands cut off IMO.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Update: everything was been stolen out of the truck in broad daylight in my employers parking lot. I'm probably done. Fuck.

i hope your trolling??? cuz that is super shitty dude

Nope. Serious. Everything is gone. I'm meeting with the insurance adjuster today...sucks.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Awe man, that really blows. Any cameras on the parking lot? I take it the viper alarm wasn't installed yet?

Damn I really hate to hear this.

I hate thieves. They should get their effin hands cut off IMO.

No cameras over the lot. Alarm was installed. They got past it somehow...idk.

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Are you fucking serious. Damn man.. they got the subs to? How in teh fack were they able to get the subs. I didn't think you could get to them without take the box out! Time to start checking local pawn shops, local shops and craigslist to see if they are trying to off-load them.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

They removed the box entirely, and ripped the battery tray out. Must have taken a while. I'm heading to some shops now.

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Are you fucking serious. Damn man.. they got the subs to? How in teh fack were they able to get the subs. I didn't think you could get to them without take the box out! Time to start checking local pawn shops, local shops and craigslist to see if they are trying to off-load them.

Yeah I hope they catch these scumbags!

I seriously hate thieves, I'd really like to see them tormented!

I think we as a society are way too easy on them. No one is scared of getting caught; what are the consequences?

Probation and a fine? Please...

I say cut off their mf hands!!!! Maybe one finger at a time....

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

They removed the box entirely, and ripped the battery tray out. Must have taken a while. I'm heading to some shops now.

If that was the case then someone knew you had all that shit in there and it took a few of them to do this shit. it has to be an inside job. You know as well as i do how heavy that fucking box was without the subs.. Did they take the box to? I would be checking any place that is close with any kind of cameras where you can view footage and i will do that asap. its doesn't matter if they are pointing into the parking lot or not. if they took the box ( which i don't know just yet) then they had to have had a fucking truck or something. That is a lot of shit to offload. How long was this thing sitting in the parking lot?

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Yeah I hope they catch these scumbags!

I seriously hate thieves, I'd really like to see them tormented!

I think we as a society are way too easy on them. No one is scared of getting caught; what are the consequences?

Probation and a fine? Please...

I say cut off their mf hands!!!! Maybe one finger at a time....

i totally agree.. i cant stand a fucking theif and to think this kid saved up for 2 fucking years man. Pissed me off!

Archived