Sonic Electronix

You want spl but you don't want to upgrade your alt or batts? A level 4 is rated at 1400w and will handle more so it will laugh at that lil ass zx750 if you went that route you would need to atleast put a bigger batt up front. So honstly if you want to keep from upgrading electrical then get a second polk and run the zx.

completely agree here, if you want to lean more towards SPL with stock electrical (exception of big 3) then chances are you will be able to run a max of 600wrms to the sub with little or no voltage drop, this is if you have stock 90amp alternator under the hood. I did the same thing and I'm upgrading to DC lvl 4 12 also, but I'll be putting a battery in the trunk at least and getting a bigger amp to wake up the sub. that sub will be begging for more power in order for it to perform well at all. You won't see near full potential if you go the route that you want to go.

600 is a little small. 1000 should work more than fine with an alt sized like that

I guess it's just my old POS car then lol. I was seeing voltage drop after just 500wrms lol. I need to do some serious upgrades to the electrical as soon as this new sub comes in :D

You can get 190 dbezzzz from set up 1 and 200 dbezzzz from set up 2 I would go with the setup that can do 200 dbezzz

That's the spl you should expect and don't let no one tell you other wise :lol:

Umm, what if he does a 4th order running stock electrical at .25 ohms? How many Dbezzzzzz then?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You can get 190 dbezzzz from set up 1 and 200 dbezzzz from set up 2 I would go with the setup that can do 200 dbezzz

Umm, what if he does a 4th order running stock electrical at .25 ohms? How many Dbezzzzzz then?

250dbeez and that with doors closed 8P

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

yesssssssssssss :rofl:

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

you probably will see voltage drop, depending on how old your alternator is. I believe that mine is starting to shit the bed unfortunately which is the reason for a voltage drop at only 500wrms. Have you performed the big 3 yet? I noticed a decrease, if not a removal, of voltage drop in my vehicle by performing this upgrade