Slamology 2012 Pics and vids in here

Hotdog

im like 99% sure i stuck my head in there... sucks you blew that sub man.. was nasty when i heard it tho :good:

didnt blow it ;) was the other sub that was dropped and top plate shifted and locked it up lol should be up and playing again soon tho.. got a 4x weekend next weekend so...

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Any of you guys sit in my truck? Had a canadian flag behind it

Hell yeah i did ... still love that thing But i am a fan of 10's shame with the 2 subs though..!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Altimate-Automotive/121314931239071

www.altimateautomotive.com

The Zombie's are coming

Steve

im like 99% sure i stuck my head in there... sucks you blew that sub man.. was nasty when i heard it tho :good:

I sorta did when I took my 50 second video. I didn't really get to sit in many peoples cars. Was my first event and didn't know what to expect. Hard to explain.

i went last year and was kinda in the same boat..this year...i was looking at everyones stuff and getting as many demo's as possible lol didnt drive all that way not to hear something retarded loud

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

didnt blow it ;) was the other sub that was dropped and top plate shifted and locked it up lol should be up and playing again soon tho.. got a 4x weekend next weekend so...

ahhh was wondering if it mighta been something like that but wasnt totally sure..just walked back over and suddenly no more sub in 1 hole lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Awesome Pics and Vids !!! Can't wait for Scrapin the Coast !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I seen (forgot who) was doing a recone on the back of a trucks tailgate lol

i had a sub on the tail gate.. but wasnt reconing it lol

Yeah wasn't you. Was a green truck. The ninja was obvious. lmao

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived