Slamology 2012 Pics and vids in here

Hotdog

Yeah there was at least 200 there were a few new world records set for iasca not sure about DB drag... they didnt get as much attention as iasca did..!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Altimate-Automotive/121314931239071

www.altimateautomotive.com

The Zombie's are coming

Steve

had a good time...spent the bulk of the show intoxicated lol next time we all gotta wear name tags or something cause i prolly walked by everyone and had no clue.. had a good time tho

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

had a good time...spent the bulk of the show intoxicated lol next time we all gotta wear name tags or something cause i prolly walked by everyone and had no clue.. had a good time tho

I know it. I only knew the obvious people. Ed,JP,hank...........corona jeff. Randens explorer. Mike singer lol. And my team mates.

Forgot, I seen Rogers there too.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

hanks poor van lol that thing got pounded on harder than a virgin at the prom lol and that explorer was down right nasty..snagged a demo of it which was on my bucket list for the show.

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

im like 99% sure i stuck my head in there... sucks you blew that sub man.. was nasty when i heard it tho :good:

There was new records in ss 1-2 and ss nw IIRC for db drag.

I only was there today but it was.cool. slamology staff had that stuff together. Nice and easy to reg and get in and all that stuff.

Between iasca and dbra.. the tents were kinda far away. And dbra had no Mic system so it was confusing as to whos up next or who needs to be on stand by. then you gotta run down to the other tent and see when ur up or help ppl or w.e.

It was pretty fun just wish it was more organized not to mention it took forever for some events.

Lots of nice cars there though. Def cool.to check out all the bass :P

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

im like 99% sure i stuck my head in there... sucks you blew that sub man.. was nasty when i heard it tho :good:

I sorta did when I took my 50 second video. I didn't really get to sit in many peoples cars. Was my first event and didn't know what to expect. Hard to explain.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived