attached garage/work shops

Well .. I think I got the dream house ... 1800 sq ft house ... and a 3200 sq ft garage ... 40 x 80 pole barn !

House needs total rehab .. but for what I paid I will be able to make it perfect ;)

Well .. I think I got the dream house ... 1800 sq ft house ... and a 3200 sq ft garage ... 40 x 80 pole barn !

House needs total rehab .. but for what I paid I will be able to make it perfect ;)

Paid is past tense so can we see some pics? I am a little late to the party but the first time I glassed my parents threatened my life lol (attached garage), since then I have gone outside to do it lol. But they never noticed the paint booth I set up in my closet lol... Idk its probably luck of the draw on that aspect lol. If you were close I would offer to come help out with rennovations but I am pretty sure you arent close lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Paid is past tense so can we see some pics? I am a little late to the party but the first time I glassed my parents threatened my life lol (attached garage), since then I have gone outside to do it lol. But they never noticed the paint booth I set up in my closet lol... Idk its probably luck of the draw on that aspect lol. If you were close I would offer to come help out with rennovations but I am pretty sure you arent close lol.

I am in PA ... I have a contractor that is doing all the work .... its cheaper for me to do that then to take off work and lose money that way.. I will be doing most of the demo... I always wanted to take a sledge hammer to a kitchen LMAO

didnt get it yet .. paper work will be signed tommarrow pending well and septic inspections

here is the garage/barn/airplane hanger LOL (this is the back) ... there is a 20 x 12 sliding door in front and a 14x10 garge doors on each side across from each other

d454e22.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

well septic failed (kinda thought it would)... the well passed

I have agreement signed ... deposits in ;) settlement is set for oct 5 .. then renovations start .. but at this point its pretty much MINE !!!! WOOOHOOO !!!

5ddb37b.jpg

1f1fc89.jpg

9e2b7ce.jpg

Man that is nice. HUGE building, lots of land to boot!

Congrats sir. :drink40:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

going to lay a concrete driveway to the garage, or at least a rock path to be able to drive the vehicles there easily?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Man that is nice. HUGE building, lots of land to boot!

Congrats sir. :drink40:

its 40 x 80 ... and 2,56 ac :)

thanks ... it will be fun ... more land less neighbors ;)

going to lay a concrete driveway to the garage, or at least a rock path to be able to drive the vehicles there easily?

it has stone now .. I have driven the impala back to it in the pouring rain (and didnt get stuck LOL) ,,, its just way over grown (been sitting for 2 years).. I will prob do a driveway to it .. it sits half way back the 2.5 ac ... its kinda nice you pull in the driveway and dont know its there :)

Archived