Ninja_v1.0 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 i got a really nice and1 hoodie (its really heavy almost like a jacket/winter hoodie> a spring/fall hoodie) like a year ago online for 125 dollars now that i see and1 in walmart i trashed that shit fubu and and1 in walmart?!?!? now kicker!?!? lol wtf What you just stated is down right stupid. So you trash clothing because they are being sold at Wal-Mart? I wonder if you would trash your entire audio system if it was sold at walmart. I'm sure you have no business sense whats so ever. When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Ninja_v1.0 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 I think this is kinda awesome. It's just gonna be so funny when u see these kids with 2-4 12's an u pull up with 1 DC, sundown, FI etc an just BLOW them away! Those Cheap setups r gonna suck. I just feel bad for the local audio shops that sell GOOD stuff an now it's going to be harder for them on business. HRM.. you mention cheaps setups and sucking in the same sentence? I am willing to put money that I could give you level 6's and you wouldnt be able to do a 150+ on 300+watts like the one guy has done. If they are happy then why not let them be? Who will put some level 4 or 5 dcs against some entry level Kickers? When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Nate Futuristic Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 i got a really nice and1 hoodie (its really heavy almost like a jacket/winter hoodie> a spring/fall hoodie) like a year ago online for 125 dollars now that i see and1 in walmart i trashed that shit fubu and and1 in walmart?!?!? now kicker!?!? lol wtf What you just stated is down right stupid. So you trash clothing because they are being sold at Wal-Mart? I wonder if you would trash your entire audio system if it was sold at walmart. I'm sure you have no business sense whats so ever. lol im sorry if i have an opinion and you find it stupid... every electronic i ever bought at walmart either ended up having a serious defect or just being a down right pyle (lol) every piece of clothing i ever had as a kid (once i was about 15 and had my first job i bought my own clothes) ended up not fitting properly after a wash or two (obviously my fault right?) the only thing id buy at walmart is food and i rarely do that because there are a grocery store chains in my area that have better deals i can understand the fact that and1 wants to make more money and sell more products but i dont like walmart (my opinion) seems like anything that i ever bought from them was a manufacturer defect any company that starts selling stuff at walmart seems too fade away (my opinion) what i cant understand is how you dont see my post as an opinion.... c'est la vie do you work at walmart and this is the reasoning behind your defensive posts? down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups ^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies
Ninja_v1.0 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 i got a really nice and1 hoodie (its really heavy almost like a jacket/winter hoodie> a spring/fall hoodie) like a year ago online for 125 dollars now that i see and1 in walmart i trashed that shit fubu and and1 in walmart?!?!? now kicker!?!? lol wtf What you just stated is down right stupid. So you trash clothing because they are being sold at Wal-Mart? I wonder if you would trash your entire audio system if it was sold at walmart. I'm sure you have no business sense whats so ever. lol im sorry if i have an opinion and you find it stupid... every electronic i ever bought at walmart either ended up having a serious defect or just being a down right pyle (lol) every piece of clothing i ever had as a kid (once i was about 15 and had my first job i bought my own clothes) ended up not fitting properly after a wash or two (obviously my fault right?) the only thing id buy at walmart is food and i rarely do that because there are a grocery store chains in my area that have better deals i can understand the fact that and1 wants to make more money and sell more products but i dont like walmart (my opinion) seems like anything that i ever bought from them was a manufacturer defect any company that starts selling stuff at walmart seems too fade away (my opinion) what i cant understand is how you dont see my post as an opinion.... c'est la vie do you work at walmart and this is the reasoning behind your defensive posts? While I do not work for Wal-Mart I find most of your comments unbelievable. I am sorry that you feel that anything you have "ever" bought from them was a manufacture defect but unless you were buying Wal-Mart branded electronics then you should have contacted that manufacture of that product. What were some of these electronics that you have purchased? Can you name a few? If they were named branded electronics then Wal-Mart does not manufacture those products, only sells them which in turn as I have stated before you should have contacted the manufacture. I do not work at Wal-Mart but I call bullshit when I see it. When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Nate Futuristic Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 i got a really nice and1 hoodie (its really heavy almost like a jacket/winter hoodie> a spring/fall hoodie) like a year ago online for 125 dollars now that i see and1 in walmart i trashed that shit fubu and and1 in walmart?!?!? now kicker!?!? lol wtf What you just stated is down right stupid. So you trash clothing because they are being sold at Wal-Mart? I wonder if you would trash your entire audio system if it was sold at walmart. I'm sure you have no business sense whats so ever. lol im sorry if i have an opinion and you find it stupid... every electronic i ever bought at walmart either ended up having a serious defect or just being a down right pyle (lol) every piece of clothing i ever had as a kid (once i was about 15 and had my first job i bought my own clothes) ended up not fitting properly after a wash or two (obviously my fault right?) the only thing id buy at walmart is food and i rarely do that because there are a grocery store chains in my area that have better deals i can understand the fact that and1 wants to make more money and sell more products but i dont like walmart (my opinion) seems like anything that i ever bought from them was a manufacturer defect any company that starts selling stuff at walmart seems too fade away (my opinion) what i cant understand is how you dont see my post as an opinion.... c'est la vie do you work at walmart and this is the reasoning behind your defensive posts? While I do not work for Wal-Mart I find most if your comments unbelievable. I am sorry that you feel that anything you have "ever" bought from them was a manufacture defect but unless you were buying Wal-Mart branded electronics then you should have contacted that manufacture. What were some of these electronics that you have purchased? Can you name a few? If they were named branded electronics then Wal-Mart does not manufacture those products, only sells them which in turn as I have stated before you should have contacted the manufacture. I do not work at Wal-Mart but I call bullshit when I see it. they may be manufactures problems but let me go to walmart and snap a few pics for you lol (hell it could even just be the two super centers by me) but i bet i can find atleast 10 isles with busted and open packages,liquid spills on products that have no liquid,ect products that i buy from walmart are covered by THEIR return policy trust me i tried contacting some manufacturers such as vizio and xbox when i bought a game and it looked unsealed but when i opened it it was a blank disk (xbox said someone might have bought the game and returned it with a blank disk and the CSR didnt check all the seals) oh but i bet you will blame that on me for not checking something out 100% before i buy it huh? well in my eyes anything i buy at walmart is like buying it off Craigslist ( i wanna see it work before i buy it) google will help your search obviously you want to bash anyones opinions that differ from yours but its funny their is 7 pages of trash talking and you find my comments to pick a fight.... ill pm you the pics later want a piece of paper with my username and date? lol down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups ^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies
dog24fret Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 My wife works at the warehouse here and I use to at #4 in AR before Sam died. The things sensai said is true it's not their fault they are the middle man for the product. I still have a Sony hu that was bought from waly world and it still works 2 yrs now. Bought one from crutch for a friend it died then another from car toys all the same model. They both had to be replaced for defects does that mean anything you get from those places are crap too. I can't stand it when people blame one place for bad manufacturing/quality control or just a unforeseen defect. Nothing is guaranteed not to fail even things that have high quality standards will break or just fail. I hope putting company names wasn't wrong sensai or I'm being out of place. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Ninja_v1.0 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 i got a really nice and1 hoodie (its really heavy almost like a jacket/winter hoodie> a spring/fall hoodie) like a year ago online for 125 dollars now that i see and1 in walmart i trashed that shit fubu and and1 in walmart?!?!? now kicker!?!? lol wtf What you just stated is down right stupid. So you trash clothing because they are being sold at Wal-Mart? I wonder if you would trash your entire audio system if it was sold at walmart. I'm sure you have no business sense whats so ever. lol im sorry if i have an opinion and you find it stupid... every electronic i ever bought at walmart either ended up having a serious defect or just being a down right pyle (lol) every piece of clothing i ever had as a kid (once i was about 15 and had my first job i bought my own clothes) ended up not fitting properly after a wash or two (obviously my fault right?) the only thing id buy at walmart is food and i rarely do that because there are a grocery store chains in my area that have better deals i can understand the fact that and1 wants to make more money and sell more products but i dont like walmart (my opinion) seems like anything that i ever bought from them was a manufacturer defect any company that starts selling stuff at walmart seems too fade away (my opinion) what i cant understand is how you dont see my post as an opinion.... c'est la vie do you work at walmart and this is the reasoning behind your defensive posts? While I do not work for Wal-Mart I find most if your comments unbelievable. I am sorry that you feel that anything you have "ever" bought from them was a manufacture defect but unless you were buying Wal-Mart branded electronics then you should have contacted that manufacture. What were some of these electronics that you have purchased? Can you name a few? If they were named branded electronics then Wal-Mart does not manufacture those products, only sells them which in turn as I have stated before you should have contacted the manufacture. I do not work at Wal-Mart but I call bullshit when I see it. they may be manufactures problems but let me go to walmart and snap a few pics for you lol (hell it could even just be the two super centers by me) but i bet i can find atleast 10 isles with busted and open packages,liquid spills on products that have no liquid,ect products that i buy from walmart are covered by THEIR return policy trust me i tried contacting some manufacturers such as vizio and xbox when i bought a game and it looked unsealed but when i opened it it was a blank disk (xbox said someone might have bought the game and returned it with a blank disk and the CSR didnt check all the seals) oh but i bet you will blame that on me for not checking something out 100% before i buy it huh? well in my eyes anything i buy at walmart is like buying it off Craigslist ( i wanna see it work before i buy it) google will help your search obviously you want to bash anyones opinions that differ from yours but its funny their is 7 pages of trash talking and you find my comments to pick a fight.... ill pm you the pics later want a piece of paper with my username and date? lol I have not had time to address the others and only respond to yours. No one is immune from the sword. You have so many issues yet continue to shop there. . You purchased a game that to you "looked" to be unsealed and instead of putting the game back and getting one that "looked" sealed you decided to purchase the game anyway? Yep, I would say that's your fault. I am not picking a fight with you only responding to your outlandish comments about things you have continue to purchase at a place in which everything you purchase has issues. I would google but i dont have the interwebs. I hope you have a wonderful day. When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Nate Futuristic Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 funny how the game was behind the glass case and the sales person grabbed it :S you have really no sense of business if you think its the customers fault for receiving a defected product or a product that was tampered with i havent bought anything electronic since the game about 3 years ago i havent bought clothes their sense 2003 ( hell maybe there brands got better ive seen a few name brands go to wall mart and then leave again?!?) i buy cat food/litter/oil so maybe once a month i go their unless i know somewhere else has a better deal moral of the story your arrogance is beyond ridiculous down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups ^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies
dog24fret Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 Sounds like you need to call home office then(wal-mart headquarters) and let them know. Anything I have had problems with have had no problems with getting fixed. My ps3,vizio tv and blueray if withing the manufacture warranty then its the customer service from them not wal-mart. Personally Vizio service sucks anyway. You are want to blame them for bad products start then google the products and see the reviews and pros cons. The game thing is why prices are so high and why electronics that have been opened aren't normally allowed to be returned only exchanged for the same product. It's called thieves not wal-mart and the associate who did't do her job not the store. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Nate Futuristic Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 M wife works at the warehouse here and I use to at #4 in AR before Sam died. The things sensai said is true it's not their fault they are the middle man for the product. I still have a Sony hu that was bought from waly world and it still works 2 yrs now. Bought one from crutch for a friend it died then another from car toys all the same model. They both had to be replaced for defects does that mean anything you get from those places are crap too. I can't stand it when people blame one place for bad manufacturing/quality control or just a unforeseen defect. Nothing is guaranteed not to fail even things that have high quality standards will break or just fail. I hope putting company names wasn't wrong sensai or I'm being out of place. the overall feel of walmart is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. buy low sell low. i dont care if its a tv sold at walmart that is also sold @ bestbuy moral of the story for you good sir is walmarts quality control (shipping infact so tell you old lady to stop dropping packages) customer service and gerneral feel of the store is shit get butt hurt cuz i have an opinion you dont like or whatever your mad about im leaving it at that the next time i return to this thread will be pictures from todays shopping @ walmart (gotta get that cheap cat food son) ill make sure to swing over to the car audio section and show the "quality " you guys defend lol down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups ^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.