Kicker to enter Walmart in September

Went into walmart today, saw kicker 10s, 12s, 6x8s, and 5 1/4s. Along with 2 amps. I lol'd.

What was so funny? What I find funny is the amount of people bashing Kicker being in Wal-Mart. If I were a business owner and I seen the market at the point it is now and I had a chance to get my product in one of the most visited retail stores there was I would do it. It makes business sense. The same ones who are bashing the Kicker brand for being in Wal-Mart. You're laughing at Kicker at Wal-Mart yet you are running Q-Power wire as your sig states. I can tell you have a long way to do just by reading your sig.

:ninja:

Point is Kicker does make quality products and has been in the industry for a very long time. They have had many poeple run their product that we have all come to love ( alma) and some others ( biggs) who are great at what they do.

Oh I know for a fact I have a long way to go. I'm running Q Power wire simply because I got it for free. I'm not bashing, I just think that Kicker entering walmart will spawn another horde of kids with walmart systems thinking they're the loudest. It does make good business sense, and Kicker does have good products. Just overpriced in my opinion.

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

regardless if kicker does get sold at walmart, i would buy and run the CVR's again. I honestly liked those woofers, cheap and tough. i'll go buy like 4 kicker CVR 10's or something, plus when/if i blow them walmart will return it hahaha

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

regardless if kicker does get sold at walmart, i would buy and run the CVR's again. I honestly liked those woofers, cheap and tough. i'll go buy like 4 kicker CVR 10's or something, plus when/if i blow them walmart will return it hahaha

Blow them then take them back and get new ones, lol. Sounds like a perfect plan to me. Might have me a sub-$400 4th order blowthrough in the cheapo F150 I just bought if this all goes through with Walmart and whatnot.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• 2 months later...

Just saw two Kenwood headunits at walmart tonight.

the kdc-200u and the kdc-400u

LOL, I wonder how long till we can get Rockford Fosgate at walmart too?

Just saw two Kenwood headunits at walmart tonight.

athe kdc-200u and the kdc-400u

LOL, I wonder how long till we can get Rockford Fosgate at walmart too?

Think Kenwood has been there for a while :S

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Archived