Second Skin Audio

General Sound Dampening question

sound deadener is a must. I have it and it sounds pretty good. one of my friends has a 12" without sound deadener and you can hear the trunk rattle more then bass, its horrible. any brand will help but keep in mind You get what you pay for, so the more expensive the better. Also it should increase db a little. depends were and how much sound deadener you put. Other options is "Great Stuff" its basically foam in a can of spray. you just spray some in the little spots of the trunk that rattle and it helps. Hope this info works out

• 5 weeks later...

Just get some second skin and use a few strips on the back of all the brake lights. my third light is on my trunk too. i used to blow bulbs constantly. ss fixed all that. plus it makes the car ride quieter and seems to help the ac run a lil bit cooler. I bought some cause it was black and would blend in with my car color but it turned out to work better than other products ive used.