I'm using my iPad and I still keep having problems with my profile pic and the boarders keep changing. Now it is going to a white background with blue words with no pics the back to regular forum. I've closed the page reset the iPad cleared cookies,history etc. Please help me figure this out it is annoying the crap out of me. I don't know if it's an iPad thing or something else.

Edited by dog24fret

• 3 weeks later...

This time I figured out how to get the screen shot to work. This morning it change three times this is the one I got.

securedownload1.png

Today I got Steve's mug on everyones pro pics. Then it went to a red car in every box and the headers. So please help thank you.

Any help. Now pink cars ewwwwwwww. Even using mobile version goes a wall. Both versions will act up then go nutty. Have installed other browsers will do this on them I'm totally lost.

Edited by dog24fret

lol thats strange......

for the record buzz lightyear is awesome....just sayin

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

I've had pretty much the exact problems. Usually only last for around an hour then it might not happen for days or weeks but then it will for an hour or so. Doesn't effect he sites usability. Just looks annoying. Haven't figured out why. On a iPad 2 here.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

lol thats strange......

for the record buzz lightyear is awesome....just sayin

Yea I agree.

there is a mobile version too. not as flashy but it'll work better

Thats just it I've tried that and it acted up on that too. Yea I'm not a fan of the mobile version to plain.

I've had pretty much the exact problems. Usually only last for around an hour then it might not happen for days or weeks but then it will for an hour or so. Doesn't effect he sites usability. Just looks annoying. Haven't figured out why. On a iPad 2 here.

At least someone else has seen this. I'm not nuts I've went so far as sending my ipad in to be diagnosed for OS problems. Resets,upgrades and unlocked it once did no good. It will last 1 hour to a day on mine which is 1st gen. No problems with the site functions just annoying. Good example of the funniest one I've seen Steve's profile pic was a ballerina.

My guess is that's just how the browser on the ipad interprets the web page. It's probably loaded wrong the first time and then stores that in the cache. clear the cache next time it happens?

and is it only on the main page of the forum?

Edited by PropertyCO

1997 Ford Ranger

2 - Rockford Fosgate P3 600w 12s

1 - Soundstream Rubicon 1.1000d

Pioneer Mids/highs

Blacked out tail lights (removable, done with 20% static cling tint)