Sonic Electronix

Need some ideas on sub sizes/number??

I plan on also going with four sets of fosgate t3 components, four fosgate power 600-4's, two 360.3 processors, a pioneer 7inch flip out, 3 xs 3100's, all knu concepts,monster cable, and streetwires power cables, speaker cable, and rca's.

And it WILL fit. :)

Honestly think you should just slow down man. Quality over quantity. Four component sets seems like a bit much for such a small cabin space. You're not running an insane amount of subs or power, so it's not like you need something to keep up with the bass. And four 4-channels? Why do you need 16 channels of amplification? And what could two 360.3's accomplish that can't be done with one?

Also, just do a blow-through. :twirl:

blowthoughs are pretty badass

+1 for blowthrough lol

So many people think more is better. 2 subs in the correct airspace will sound better than 4 fighting for air. MO

What do you mean that too many 8's can cause problems? Just so you no the last box I built we tried to destroy, and we drove a 3/4 ton ford on it and it didn't break.

I don't know much about unloading so I'll just quote someone else lol

only thing is i would be careful running that many 8's in a common chamber...unloading issues have happened in the to those who have tried..some however have had no issue with it lol so port placement will be key and just something to keep an eye on...build looks good tho good numbers for a pair of 8's :good:

The way I am planning to build the box, there will be no common chamber, every sub will have its own chamber, and each will have the suggested specs on airspace.

I plan on also going with four sets of fosgate t3 components, four fosgate power 600-4's, two 360.3 processors, a pioneer 7inch flip out, 3 xs 3100's, all knu concepts,monster cable, and streetwires power cables, speaker cable, and rca's.

And it WILL fit. :)

Honestly think you should just slow down man. Quality over quantity. Four component sets seems like a bit much for such a small cabin space. You're not running an insane amount of subs or power, so it's not like you need something to keep up with the bass. And four 4-channels? Why do you need 16 channels of amplification? And what could two 360.3's accomplish that can't be done with one?

Also, just do a blow-through. :twirl:

First off the truck was my grandfathers who died of cancer, and I want to leave it as stock as possible because he would have killed me for doing this. And the space where the blow through would go will have a tool box housing the three power batts, a ten gallon air tank, and two air ride compressors (for a train horn) So no blow through. Second, the two 360.3's was an accident, I meant one. My bad. And the amps just seemed to make sense to me, either one tweeter or one midwoofer per channel. It was even recommended by my local fosgate rep since these will be actively crossed over.

Edited by Volvo63'