Im gonna shit on all your parades....this is a topic about 98Tahoes car so keep it that way.

You want to talk shit about cavy vs cobalt start your own thread.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

sry to shit on your parade but i answered a question correctly and your responce was some bullshit about a backwards saturn harness and how the cobalt is a cavi with a body kit and interior upgrades(i guess thats what u ment) Either way what u posted made no sense... maybe u didnt see my above post but i assumed if you cant tell the difference between two different cars then i needed to be a little blunt for you to understand. lol but im leaving to ces soon so i really dont give a fuck what u think or what u gotta say

Peace fool

well like i said smart ass a member of my family deisgned both of the fucking cars so i think that qualifies me to talk about them.

----reference's----

meade916

ss is decently fast but a srt-4 neon would shit on it.. and i hate neons.... anyway sorry to be off topic.... shits not that serious so calm down guys and focus on the build

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 extended cab

Build in progress... pics to come

pioneer deh-6700mp

Lightning Audio Bolt 6x9 3 ways

Memphis prcs 5 1/4 components

Cadence TXA-1000d amp

2x JLw3-10's dual 2 ohm... wired to 2 ohms

Wired by-0 gauge and 4 gauge

Like Roscoe said, who cares? If you want to argue take it out of this build thread. And btw if your looking for a 4banger package, Dodge has it, the Turbo PT Loser and the SRT-4 Neons are where it's at. Just like there diesel's, Cummins is where it's at so Stroke this to your Duramax and I'll Cummin your face. Anyway back to the building.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Im gonna shit on all your parades....this is a topic about 98Tahoes car so keep it that way.

You want to talk shit about cavy vs cobalt start your own thread.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=14728
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Thank you.

Oh and 98Tahoe I cleaned up alot of the bs in there let me know if you want more gone.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived