So heres the deal. ive had me a job at a car lot here, and i decided to trade my blazer in, and i bought me a 2008 Chevy Cobalt. It was fresh off the showroom floor. Im going to be fixing it up like crazy. system, rims, lambo doors, stuff like that. Tell me what yall think so far. Ill be updating this first post as i make progress.

Mods

1. 20% tint all the way around

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Producer of The Infamous Titanic Bass Remix

DWestProductions.Com

COUPLE THINGS I SEE WRONG IN THIS THREAD

lol funny thread here.... fyi the 08s require a gmlan harness to keep the chimes but a regular one will work if you dont mind loosing them

1.this isnt true. they just say that to take your money. i did my friends and it stayed on without it.

2. and no,,,,cobalts and cavaliers arent the same car. to whoever said that. parts wont fit. and almost everything was changed.

3. Yeah sucks they stopped the ss, ...but.....they're bringing them back...but TURBO charged this time...they will have 55 more horses

all i know is that im getting good gas mileage in a pretty cool car.

Producer of The Infamous Titanic Bass Remix

DWestProductions.Com

lemme know what ur gonna do wif ur system, cuz I got a 2007 Chevy Cobalt LT and am wondering what to do if i'm ever able to do it =P got stupid car payments so can't cause any damage until it's fully paid for. basically, im probally gonna do a trunk set up, have the subs facing either outwards, or inwards. not sure yet.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived