Sonic Electronix

I want it to be loud but still have good sound quality. Is there a average port size or dimensions for a single 12" sub?

Say 28 square inches of cross-sectional area (for example 2 wide, 14 tall), the length depends on your tuning. But that information is useless, get a sub or subs and the here we can help to figure out the box.

With $500 to spend I would get a DC lvl 3 12 (you'll have to check on the price, I'm going off the last price I had) and build a box (~$50). Then for the amp, if you need wiring you can go with this: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_29851_Hifonics-Brutus-BRZ1200.1D-Amplifier-Kit.html or if you don't then go with this: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23547_Hifonics-Brutus-BRZ1700.1D.html

There are tons of options you can go with and I'm sure someone around here can probably point you towards some better deals too.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

The only thing I would be keen on changing is that amp, the Brutus series is much better for the money and is guaranteed to do rated (CEA certified). Spend the extra couple of dollars on the BRZ1700.1D or BRZ1200.1D if you don't need 1700W lol.

I'm gonna hate