Satin Black Excursion on 42s! Updated 4-6-15

Going to place a order with Coleman at Audio Technix within the next few days then it's deadener time :)

Something tells me it will be quite the order too, you've got some area to cover! Make sure to have a roller and heat gun lol. You're gonna be driving around in a loud, rolling version of your living room soon enough.

lol ya tell me about it. I am more dreading my wire order than my deadener though lol

No offense, but arguing with mods is usually a bad idea. Especially the guy who runs the site.

Other than that, can't wait to see some progress. Have fun deadening that thing.

lol no biggie steve just predicted my thread to well for my taste lol ;) It's all in good fun!

No biggie progress will be coming soon!!

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

There is 6 pages of my life I would like back.....

And to think my excursion build log was a slow one ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

you have one as well? Please link me to it! I have been wanting to check out other X builds

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

you have one as well? Please link me to it! I have been wanting to check out other X builds

My Excursion needs no introduction ;)

You can find it on the members build pages off the home page.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Dont listen to Kingsuv. He is just a grumpy old man who is mad we get to go to SBN every year and he cant ;-)~

U know it.

price of Gas keeps that V-10 in town ;)

Dont listen to Kingsuv. He is just a grumpy old man who is mad we get to go to SBN every year and he cant ;-)~

U know it.

price of Gas keeps that V-10 in town ;)

looks pretty sweet. What did you have in mind for the rebuild?

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

those things are beast af!

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Archived