Sonic Electronix

opened my amp, are all spots on the circuit board supposed to be filled?

hi i just got a ma audio hk1998 amp that is not working because there are three wires that are clipped onto the circuit board (2 red wires and a black) that are not hooked up to anything. they are by the rca inputs and i would like to figure out where to connect them. its looks like the rca terminals have a spot that was soldiered and then it broke. and also there are unfilled spots on the circuit board, are they all supposed to be filled with somethihng. im not sure how to post pictures but i have 3 pics to show what i mean

Upload your pics to photobucket, then once they are uploaded, copy and paste the code here and they will be visible. Sounds like they should be hooked up though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

im not an amp guru but im sure your gonna need some pics so people can help you bro, good luck

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

hk1997tr8.jpg

The three wires in the top left corner connected to the rcas. But mine are off and i can kind of see where to put them from this but its weird bc they connect to the rcas but there are only three wires

Hkrcas.png

Archived