Whats up with vendors/manufactures not responding?

What is up with vendors / companies and their lack of responding to questions regarding products, orders, shipping, eta's, etc?

Not to mention names, but if you ever follow any of the vendor forums, you might see peoples frustration when they don't get answers. It sucks that more and more you are starting to see places that will communicate with you while you are trying to purchase something, but then any support or help or questions afterward are just ignored. Pretty sh*tty if you ask me. I have purchased items from two different companies who frequent this site. One of them I've spent money with, received my items which are fine, but I've tried to contacted them twice know requesting more information or suggestion for a new purchase from them. That has been well over a month know. I've given up on them. So I got in contact with another company, they were pretty quick in getting back with me and helping me place and order. After the order I sent another email. All I wanted to know was current wait times, or a rough eta on when I might see my order. That was about 3 or 4 days ago. I'm still waiting :(

I know people are busy and whatnot, but with all the choices of companies to purchase from these days, it is things like customer service and taking the time to follow up with any questions a customer may have before and AFTER they order which increases the likeliness that they will continue to receive business from customers and not lose them to someone who has time for them.

anyway....

-= J-dUb =-

....no 12 step program can cure my car audio addiction...

Have you tried calling them? Email is probably the most difficult thing for a busy company to keep up with.

Both companies are online suppliers. One company doesn't have a phone number that people answer. The second company, I messaged the person (on smd) the same way I did when I ordered from them. If you have time to log on to SMD forums, you prob have time to post a quick reply to the envelope at the top of the screen.

Edited by Johnny248

-= J-dUb =-

Because there busy almost all vendors/manufactures would want you to buy at the dealer level so the dealer can handle your questions

And for purchasing let's say you had 200 e mails in one day asking questions but there was 1 from me waving 500 bucks to buy something

Now you tell me what e mail you gonna handle 1st?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Because there busy almost all vendors/manufactures would want you to buy at the dealer level so the dealer can handle your questions

And for purchasing let's say you had 200 e mails in one day asking questions but there was 1 from me waving 500 bucks to buy something

Now you tell me what e mail you gonna handle 1st?

bs... If you are someone who sells products online, not through local dealers, you have the time take the time to respond to a message about someone placing and order, take an order, take a payment, but then can't simply respond to a question regarding shipment time afterward? come on now...

-= J-dUb =-

Just for your info I have 500 plus unread pm's. How many do you think vendors get? I'd you have a problem please let me know. I'll bet I can get you a response

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.