drop looks great man.

thanks man! i really like it too.

there's a suspicious knocking sound i have to check out. hope its not the sway bar or the top of the strut, cause i'd have to disassemble it all over again.

but it corners much better now too.

• 2 months later...

521756_10200288011425181_436418402_n.jpg

so i picked this up from Sonic! 36ft^2 suweet!

got my trunk, all 3 doors (waiting for new handle for the passanger side and will deaden it at the same time i replace it) and my rear deck done. with 2 sheets left!

really great stuff and i can just hear major improvements!

45331_10200468669741526_1221475043_n.jpg

BIGGEST IMPROVEMENT ON SOUND THUS FAR!

i slapped some roadkill on the bottom of the deck from inside of the trunk and i was still flapping like a whore's tits.

then i finally got around to taking out the rear deck, and thank god i didnt break any little plastic trim pieces(which is why i hate doing it in the first place)

and i slapped fucking 2 layers on this bitch and the SQ, pressure and air movement went up so much it felt like i added a 2nd amp!

definitely suggest this be one of the first place people with trunk set ups deaden, and DEADEN WELL!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

521756_10200288011425181_436418402_n.jpg

so i picked this up from Sonic! 36ft^2 suweet!

got my trunk, all 3 doors (waiting for new handle for the passanger side and will deaden it at the same time i replace it) and my rear deck done. with 2 sheets left!

really great stuff and i can just hear major improvements!

45331_10200468669741526_1221475043_n.jpg

BIGGEST IMPROVEMENT ON SOUND THUS FAR!

i slapped some roadkill on the bottom of the deck from inside of the trunk and i was still flapping like a whore's tits.

then i finally got around to taking out the rear deck, and thank god i didnt break any little plastic trim pieces(which is why i hate doing it in the first place)

and i slapped fucking 2 layers on this bitch and the SQ, pressure and air movement went up so much it felt like i added a 2nd amp!

definitely suggest this be one of the first place people with trunk set ups deaden, and DEADEN WELL!

dude !!! How the F did you get the deck lid off???? I haven't figured the shyt out still!!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

also your vid looks kinda violent....

whats up with that gasket looking thing around the port?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

FINALLY GOT A VIDEO UP! enjoy

what are you tuned to? port looks insanely huge!

Archived