Names_jeff Posted June 22, 2012 Report Posted June 22, 2012 Alright guys, i'm having a hard time deciding what 6-1/2 components to run! i figured ya'll could probably help me out. So im looking at some lower end rainbow (SLC/SLX), maybe vxi65 skar's, maybe some rockford. Is ARC audio any good? just throwing out a few brands that i would be interested in. My budget is about $250-300 per set of comps. Wanting to run the front stage(2 sets of 6.5) on the 175.4 or 200.4. Also any opinions on super tweets? (NOT A VERSE THREAD) unbiased opinions. not one over the other. -thanks
8ight Posted June 23, 2012 Report Posted June 23, 2012 From what I hear Arc, Focal, JBL, and Cadence are all good and you should look at their offerings for something in your price range. I opted for a set of Image Dynamics components but haven't received an installed them yet so I can't comment on how they sound, but they get great reviews. I'm gonna hate
Jordan Guess Posted June 23, 2012 Report Posted June 23, 2012 $9 focals on part express. get 20 of them or something....super tweets go crescendo or american bass imo.
Kyblack76 Posted June 23, 2012 Report Posted June 23, 2012 HAT's,... dunno with your wad o cash, but,..... i dig.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.