so overall...good, yes? besides the rain

Besides I had to drive from Paradise to chico (15 miles) COLD.. WET... and Shivering.. then have a meeting.. Still wet.. cold.. and shivering x 5.. then drive 35 miles from chico to my house.. way way cold.. still Wet.. and shivering x10..

Yeah.. wasnt bad.. I clocked in at 8am.. had lunch between 12p back to work at 12:30p and then got off officially at the office at 3:40p... 6 hours 10 min on the clock... 90 bucks before california taxes... 50 bucks after :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

so.. I just got off the phoen with my boss.. he is gonna call me back in a bit.. He has jobs in Roseville, sacramento, and woodland all next week.. so.. i will probabily be finsihing that job tomorrow, and then be traveling down to start a new job.. he said i might be doing another local job tomorrow, after i finish that one too.. so.. i guess i will know in a bit.

congrats on new job hang in there the new guys always get the shitzz jobs for a little bit $15.00 not bad

Northern California sucks.. :) it is hard to geta job at 15.00 unless you been there a hella long time, or in a union.. so.. i am happy.. 15.00 starting wage

Northern California sucks.. :) it is hard to geta job at 15.00 unless you been there a hella long time, or in a union.. so.. i am happy.. 15.00 starting wage

yeah you cant find jobs around here for shit. i'm lucky to be making 10 an hour, and that's in management. which sucks. i'd drool over 15 an hour

see 2008 is bringing luck. Good luck man and hope everything works out!!

thanks brio.. it isnt officially my job yet.. i am still on my trial run.. but with how the owner of the company has been talkin and shit to me in private.. i think i have a great chance at getting it.. i have more experience in the area that he is looking.. i ran a crew in road construction.. if i need anything i called him, if i had a question i called him.. there was a guy on site looking for him, and i passed on the message..

so.. like i said.. with the boss gone from the site all day today, and people comming by the other guy was like uhm.. and i stepped in and handled it.. i took control over that today, and showed it.. i gave the owner my opionion on what needed to be done, and he agreed with me... i know he read my resume, and looked at all the experience i had, and he asked me my opionion a few times.. so.. I think that is a HUGE part in my favore..