Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Are you still going to have your back seats with that huge box?

almost 100% sure he is. especially seeing how much is left of the box outside and that it's caught on the shock towers.

though i wanna know where the amp is going

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

They are 18's right? I can't even get enough airspace for a 2 18's box in the cargo area of a small suv..... I'm jelly

just drive around like that! lol

anyway to get a bit more clearance?

LMAO. I'll feel like when it's Christmas time and you have a tree hanging out of/on my car. Yeah... Clearance... Hammer... Yeah..... :peepwall:

Are you still going to have your back seats with that huge box?

In theory. I'll need to tweak the hinges though. Cross that bridge when I come to it

almost 100% sure he is. especially seeing how much is left of the box outside and that it's caught on the shock towers.

though i wanna know where the amp is going

Back of the box will be used as an amp rack ;)

They are 18's right? I can't even get enough airspace for a 2 18's box in the cargo area of a small suv..... I'm jelly

Yessir! Yeah it was a headache trying to get these to fit. It still is LOL. Box is only 38w, 30d, 24.75h IIRC. It's kind of close to the ceiling - about 10" away, but I've played with it; I'll still have a rearview ;)

Little bit of Vaseline and or Crisco, that baby will slide right in LOL. Enclosure looks A++ though.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Yessir! Yeah it was a headache trying to get these to fit. It still is LOL. Box is only 38w, 30d, 24.75h IIRC. It's kind of close to the ceiling - about 10" away, but I've played with it; I'll still have a rearview ;)
How many cubes is the box? That's always good. All I have is a reverse camera now in preparation lol.

Little bit of Vaseline and or Crisco, that baby will slide right in LOL. Enclosure looks A++ though.

Haha thanks man

How many cubes is the box? That's always good. All I have is a reverse camera now in preparation lol.

~5.5 per at 32 with 140ish sqin of port

I still like the idea of backing up into a tree or concrete wall. Get that bitch in!

Hehehehe

HEY if you haven't gotten that thing in yet, use Wax Paper or Parchment Paper between the box and the towers. That should help it slide through.

That's actually a REALLY good idea. I'll have to give that a go :)

Archived