Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

419 Kinetik

Looking to buy 3 dc amplifier

12 posts in this topic

Looking to buy 3 dc 3.5 k amps I'm running 3 jl1000/1v2 2 300 amp alternators 3 3800 kinetiks with 3 12 lvl 5 in a 10 cubic box in the trunk of a Chrysler 300 need help need I need power the jl amp aint cutting shit

Wait....WHAT? You surely don't want to run a DC3.5K to EACH of those level 5s for daily right? How the hell do you have enough airspace for 3 15s in that trunk? I know they're big, but surely not 10 cubes after displacements big....

Considered buying new? The next shipment is due in stock in about 4 weeks if you dont mind waiting. Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I will get you prices.

Also, 2 5ks strapped would be much easier than having to gain match 2 3.5s.

Wait....WHAT? You surely don't want to run a DC3.5K to EACH of those level 5s for daily right? How the hell do you have enough airspace for 3 15s in that trunk? I know they're big, but surely not 10 cubes after displacements big....

There is a DC 12 K in the want to sale in offer.

He said 3 15s but that's still a stretch for a trunk build

I got 12s not 15s try reading it again

The motor is the same, therefore sI is power handling. Airspace is a little better though for 3 12s. I still wouldn't put 3500 to each all day long, but I guess as long as you know what you're doing....