What is the song in this video

I played this while I had my laptop connected and it has some nice sweeps that get in the high 20's atleast. Along with that, check the video out to for what it is, guy is a world glass flatlander, taught himself street bmx, and now mixed the two. If anyone can help out with the name of the song, awesome!

Edited by RooTxBeeR
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I played this while I had my laptop connected and it has some nice sweeps that get in the high 20's atleast. Along with that, check the video out to for what it is, guy is a world glass flatlander, taught himself street bmx, and now mixed the two. If anyone can help out with the name of the song, awesome!

the "more info" tab tells you what it is....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

"

Published on

Jun 11, 2012

by

redbull

http://redbull.fr/matthiasdandois

Winter in France is always tough for the riders. To avoid spending the cold season on his sofa, flat BMX world champion Matthias Dandois found himself a nice little hangar full of jumps and springboards in the outskirts of Paris. Away from the cold weather, he was able to learn new tricks and develop an emerging new style : street-flat. With his latest video Hibernation, Matthias once again demonstrates his passion for innovation

Pas évident de s'entrainer en France durant l'hiver, une saison bien souvent rude pour les riders. Afin d'éviter de passer cette période hivernale allongé sur son canapé, Matthias Dandois, tripple champion du monde de BMX Flat, a aménagé un hangar en banlieue parisienne avec quelques modules pour continuer son entrainement. A l'abri du mauvais temps et du froid, il a pu continuer d'apprendre de nouveaux tricks et développer ce style qui lui est propre, entre Street et Flat.

Dans sa dernière vidéo, "Hibernation", Matthias nous démontre encore une fois sa passion pour l'innovation.

- More info on Matthias Dandois : http://redbull.fr/matthiasdandois

- Music : http://www.facebook.com/millionbeats

Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=redbull"

Does not give any information to the song that is played in this. The link if oyu read it, goes to a facebook page...

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

The link takes you to his facebook page. If you look at the facebook comments for the video he replies back to a Sebastian and says it's not published yet. (AMILLION Thanks Sebastian ! Not yet published, but stay tuned !) has other songs on a site called soundcloud and has a link to it on facebook as well.

Edited by onyx1silverado

Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Rockford Fosgate T5001 bd-cp

2 DC level 2 12's

Focal Access Components in the front

Focal Access Coax in the rear doors

Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail 4 channel rms 4x75

XS Power D3400 under the hood

Knuconceptz Ultra Fleks Power & Ground