Db Drag or Bass Race?

Twostrokeking

Unless there is part of the install I don't know about you would be in street stock class should be compitive in there its limited to a 2k amp so the most power you will go aganst is 2k not like street class's where I see guys with over 20k watts in power

So if you get a test run do a sweep at half to 3/4 vol yes the judge SHOULD have a test tone cd but not allways. Run a sweep fro? 20 to 40 hz then one from 40 to 80 hz

After the sweep ask what your peak freq is they will tell you it shows up on the computer the when qualifying use the freq they told you now the sweep method os not prefect it could be off by a few hz but will get you damn close so try a few hz up or down from what the computer tells you (try what the comp says frist tho)

And that will get you your loudest sealed score it will also tell you what bass race class you should try at your next comp being that you hav 8's it should be 129.9 alll day

Huge help! Thanks bro! So then when I do compete after testing I go full tilt? Am i aloud to be in the vehicle to adjust volume so i dont ruin shit? and what exactly is a sweeep haha. Sorry i guess im confused on the 20-40 hz. thing. is that one track or what

Just to throw in my 2 cents, what Alpine is saying is exactly how the judge helped me. He gave me a CD and said play track 8 (40hz to 80hz sweep) on the qualifying run and gave me the same CD and I played the frequency the sweep indicated was the highest on my second run.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Depending on the show and judge if you can sit in the car at our 1x events we allow you to sit in the car when its a multi point you can not sit in the car well you can but you can only sit in there if your 140 dbs or lower if you sit in the car at a multi point and let's say hit a 152.x we would have to change your score to a 140

On the db drag cds they have a tone sweep that starts at 20 hz stops at 40 hz but it sweeps fast like 4 seconds to do the whole sweep then the next. 80 :+track will be from 40hz to 80 hz

There are other much slower sweeps don't use them

its up to 150 this year.

also, you will likely peak in the high 30's or higher.

I've never tried Db Drag, It's just not my style. I've bassraced since my first comp, Got a 129.9 first try so It's not hard but one click too far on the volume knob and your out! Lol. So fun, especially head to head and you get your ass whooped for trying not to go over. :) i can bassrace a 129.9 from like 27hz on up so thats no problem finding songs.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Archived