Los Angeles area car photography

I don't understand what you're trying to say, so posting a gif makes people unsuccessful?

How can saying "I don't really enjoy the car or the photography" be useful criticism in anyway? I could see if the car and pictures were for him but they're not.

No one even asked for his opionion, if he didn't like it, all he had to do was click the small X in the corner.

He posted them on a public forum. Of fucking course there are going to be resulting opinions.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

No need for the hostility and profanity.

:roflmao:
468x60drc.jpg

My opinion? I don't really enjoy the car or the photography.

tumblr_m5kltpjQBm1qjbrxbo1_500.gif

This is what keeps people from being successful.

Although it seems like DRC is already good at what he does, knowing how take negative criticism and using it can take you to another level.

BUT people now a days think that anyone that doesn't swing on your nuts for doing something is a hater.

I don't understand what you're trying to say, so posting a gif makes people unsuccessful?

How can saying "I don't really enjoy the car or the photography" be useful criticism in anyway? I could see if the car and pictures were for him but they're not.

No one even asked for his opionion, if he didn't like it, all he had to do was click the small X in the corner.

Calling people haters for posting their opinion keeps people from being successful.

Instead of just jumping on him and calling him a hater (especially since the pics had nothing to do with you) maybe you could have gabber DRC a chance to ask him to elaborate a little.

That's what helps people.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Although it seems like DRC is already good at what he does, knowing how take negative criticism and using it can take you to another level.

BUT people now a days think that anyone that doesn't swing on your nuts for doing something is a hater.

Calling people haters for posting their opinion keeps people from being successful.

Instead of just jumping on him and calling him a hater (especially since the pics had nothing to do with you) maybe you could have gabber DRC a chance to ask him to elaborate a little.

So I jump on him and kept him from being successful. Well I sincerely apologize for jumping on him and keeping him from being successful. Also, could you restate the last part of your second sentence, I don't quite understand what you're trying to say.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

So I jump on him and kept him from being successful. Well I sincerely apologize for jumping on him and keeping him from being successful. Also, could you restate the last part of your second sentence, I don't quite understand what you're trying to say.

Damn do you read something and purposely try NOT to comprehend it?

And the second sentence is pretty much saying that if you would have ignored the post instead of trying to be cool by calling someone a hater, then maybe DRC would have gotten a better chance at getting some constructive criticism

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

And the second sentence is pretty much saying that if you would have ignored the post instead of trying to be cool by calling someone a hater, then maybe DRC would have gotten a better chance at getting some constructive criticism

How can I understand, when you're misusing words. I am referring to your use of "gabber". Do you even know what that mean?

He had the chance to give constructive criticism before I post that gif. Why are you over reacting to something so little?

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

How can I understand, when you're misusing words. I am referring to your use of "gabber". Do you even know what that mean?

He had the chance to give constructive criticism before I post that gif. Why are you over reacting to something so little?

Not missing any word at all actually. A misspelled word (getting use to the Swype upgrade on my phone).

And overeating? I was just try to point out how annoying it is to see people being called haters every time they dislike something.

I know you can't honestly tell me you live everything you have ever seen in your life, and does that make you a hater? No.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Nice work on the Scion.

I love the rims , but there are a lot of stickers !!!

Pics are siiiiick !!! Congrats !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Nice work on the Scion.

I love the rims , but there are a lot of stickers !!!

Pics are siiiiick !!! Congrats !

thank you
468x60drc.jpg

Archived