Roll them bitches in steves got a vid of him doing the Lexus. It keeps it more sturdy if you roll then versus cutting them. I beat mine on with a block an hammer. But i did cause slight waves i had to fix. Turned out ok

I got 4 Viair 420s for an 8.5 gal tank.... doesnt take long :)

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

A smaller tank does have a faster recovery time, but you have less volume for filling your bags.

you would only be able to lift you truck 1 (front and rear) with a 3 Gallon at 165 PSI.

For most mini's we sell 1 5 gallon, or 2 3 gallons. With a pair of Viar 380 Compressors, and a 200psi switch.

7 gallons are best for playing around, you can easily get 4 full lifts out of 7 gallons of 200 psi.

As for Chassis Tech, i would get rid of those bags ASAP.

Airlift Dominators are the only bags on the market I would safely put on my Toys.

They are a 600PSI bag, plus are internally bump stopped.

ok sounds good, just need to figure this stuff out lol, since its a steel tank, so i was thinking a 3 gal would work, bc on thorbros.com their 3 gal is 200psi, so i was like sweet and pair them with some 200 or 275 psi bags, but for right now just need it tagged and drivable

• 1 month later...

A 3 gallon tank would work, to get your front and back up once... then you need to wait a cycle time, before you have the volume to lift again. Depending on the compressors you have running to the tanks, depends on how fast your cycle time is.

If money is an issue (like it is for everyone) then i would keep your tank you have now. and just add on another compressor. Yes, 1 pump is more money than a smaller tank, but not much more, and you get better results.

... If i was building you a kit from scratch, this is what i would put together.

2 Airlift Dominator 6" bags (front)

2 Airlift Dominator 7" bags (Rear)

1 5 Gallon Aluminum Air Tank

1 Dual Pack of Viar 380 Compressrs

200Psi Switch

8 1/2 Valves

Avs 9 Switch Switchbox

And the rest of the link/fittings/bag brackets.

Archived